ALCS Discussion: New York Yankees vs. Texas Rangers

Cobb

It's funny how Yankee haters come into the gameday thread and troll the crap out of it. Stop trying to stir up controversy and actually post about the baseball game.

One game at a time, we focus on today, then focus on Game 6 on Friday.

A-Rod hasn't been playing well. That's posting about the baseball game. ;)

I assumed from what Reason said earlier they'd put Pettitte in the must win game 6 and Hughes in all bets off game 7.

From everything that I've read, it would be Hughes before Pettitte. One step at a time, though, so I'm not aware of whether Girardi had confirmed anything before today's game.

I just realized, we had a Jeffrey Maier-esque and a Steve Bartman-esque incident in the same game last night.

I don't even need a scoreboard, just tell me what inning it is and show me how many Yankees 'fans' are still there :lol: I'll come up with a score myself

7+ run deficit in the 9th and people leave... Yankees allowed 11 runs from the 8th inning on in the previous two games.

Edited by The Reason

I assumed from what Reason said earlier they'd put Pettitte in the must win game 6 and Hughes in all bets off game 7.

I don't remember what I said, but I have to assume it was prior to the start or very early in the series. I'm 95% sure it's Hughes 6 and Pettitte 7.

Jeffrey Maier-esque

I played against him in college, he was actually a decent ballplayer. Centerfielder for Fairleigh Dickinson.

and a Steve Bartman-esque incident in the same game last night.

Two of them! Guy knocked a ball away from Tex in the early innings too.