NLCS Discussion: San Francisco Giants vs. Philadelphia Phillies

Phightins

I never knew we had so many Giants fans here...hmmmmm

Anyways, I didn't care about this series but now I want the Phillies to win. In Doc we trust. I still believe.

These guys aren't really fans lol, the only Giants fan who consistently posted before the playoffs was Legacy and another guy, the Renos are on for the bandwagon ride.

These guys aren't really fans lol, the only Giants fan who consistently posted before the playoffs was Legacy and another guy, the Renos are on for the bandwagon ride.

You would know. Just because we don't post as much in the baseball forum doesn't make us any less Giant fans. I've been to three games this season too, so yeah.

You would know. Just because we don't post as much in the baseball forum doesn't make us any less Giant fans. I've been to three games this season too, so yeah.

:o Really?

And that makes you a hardcore Giants fan? I've been to Angel and Padre games. That doesn't make me a fan of them. You guys just jump on their sack when they are good.

Edited by Brand New

:o Really?

And that makes you a hardcore Giants fan? I've been to Angel and Padre games. That doesn't make me a fan of them. You guys just jump on their sack when they are good.

I have to go to every Giants game to be a hardcore fan? :o

It's funny that almost everyone of your posts have something to do with me or ChosenOne. Stop stalking dude it's seriously getting creepy.

Edited by Confidence

• Owner

Seems like OTR's baseball fanbase quadruples in October.

Haha, I'm part of it. I just don't have a favorite team, really never rooting for anyone.

When I did enjoy baseball, I was pretty young, and I loved the Mariners and Griffey. Ken, A-Rod, Buhner, Sorrento, Martinez, Davis, Cora, Cruz, Wilson...it's funny how I can recall most of the team, lol. Can't forget Johnson's wicked fastballs, Moyer, Ayala, Fassero...haha. I'm going to cry.

I can't even do that with any team in the league nowadays. Maybe the Yankees, lol.

Haha, I'm part of it. I just don't have a favorite team, really never rooting for anyone.

When I did enjoy baseball, I was pretty young, and I loved the Mariners and Griffey. Ken, A-Rod, Buhner, Sorrento, Martinez, Davis, Cora, Cruz, Wilson...it's funny how I can recall most of the team, lol. Can't forget Johnson's wicked fastballs, Moyer, Ayala, Fassero...haha. I'm going to cry.

I can't even do that with any team in the league nowadays. Maybe the Yankees, lol.

Those Mariners in Major League Baseball Featuring Ken Griffey Jr. for N64 is the single greatest team in any sports video game ever.

I have to go to every Giants game to be a hardcore fan? :o

It's funny that almost everyone of your posts have something to do with me or ChosenOne. Stop stalking dude it's seriously getting creepy.

Cool. Go cry about it? And why are you talking about this? This has nothing to do with baseball....Last time I checked this was a baseball thread. Stay on topic. smh...

What? Now I know why you don't post anything else. You make absolutely no sense. :lol:

This is not baseball related. Why are you posting this here? Are you just trying to get your post count up like your brothers? If you have a complaint against me then tell one of the Admins. Since it's "obvious" that I stalk you guys. :lol:

Haha I think all the baseball posts are awesome, it would just be cool if it was this way all season.

Also, speaking of the '90's Mariners....how the hell did that team never win anything? Talk about stacked.

Haha I think all the baseball posts are awesome, it would just be cool if it was this way all season.

Also, speaking of the '90's Mariners....how the hell did that team never win anything? Talk about stacked.

90's Yankees ;)