Utley

Polanco

Howard

Werth

Rollins

Ibanez

Ruiz

Oswalt

Smart move switching Utley and Polly. Polly, along with Ruiz, are the only 2 guys in this lineup with the patience and eye to potentially give Sanchez issues, so he definitely needs to be hitting between Utley and Howard.

OTR making broad generalizations about Philadelphia fans again..what else is new. :rolleyes:

I think it's just me now. I know Smitty is a Phillies fan but I don't think he is really into baseball. Fly3rs, N4S, and Diesel are all gone.

Nah I do follow baseball.

I just tend to just follow the games only. Never really talked baseball like that because none of my friends are into baseball. I'll try to talk it more so you don't get ganged up on lol

If the Giants win today, expect to see Roy Halladay on short rest in game 4, followed by Roy Oswalt and Cole Hamels, also on short rest, then Doc again for a potential game 7.

If the Giants win today, expect to see Roy Halladay on short rest in game 4, followed by Roy Oswalt and Cole Hamels, also on short rest, then Doc again for a potential game 7.

What really? That dont make sense dude, yall dont need him on short rest in game 4 even if yall are down.

Im kinda surprised at how this Giants pitching has shut down the Phillies. They have a great offense and suddenly they cant score, while the Giants are just manufacturing runs. The Phillies seem to be a power lineup but they cant hit home runs all of a sudden.

Im kinda surprised at how this Giants pitching has shut down the Phillies. They have a great offense and suddenly they cant score, while the Giants are just manufacturing runs. The Phillies seem to be a power lineup but they cant hit home runs all of a sudden.

The Phillies do not have a great offense, nor have they at any point this season.

Ibanez has not been particularly good since May of last season, although he was great this past September. Rollins is Rollins. Every time it seems like he is hitting, he blows out his quad or his hammy. The main problems are that Ryan Howard OPS'd 85 points below his career number, Chase Utley OPSd 60 points below his, and Jayson Werth, despite having sexy numbers on the surface, hit .186 in 140 ABs with RISP.

The Phillies have not been hitting this season, and they never hit at AT&T Park. So today should not be much of a surprise.