LeBron James Acting Like a Jerk

July 21, 2009. MediaTakeOut.com received word from a reader from Mississippi that NBA All Star LeBron James is beginning to smell himself. Here’s what he had to say:

Lebron James was supposed to be a featured guest at his fellow teammate's, Mo Williams’ basketball camp at Jackson State University this past weekend. ebron arrived at the camp 20 minutes prior to it ending and gave a 3 minute speech, shot a couple of free throws, and then he left.

He didn't allow anyone to even take a picture of him, let alone take a picture with him. He didn't sign any autographs, didn't give one kid a hug, and yes you guessed it ... he didn't shake the hands of any of the 300 or more participants (ages 8-up) in the camp.

Mind you, each kid paid $150 to participate in this camp. The kids were so upset, that one kid age 11, was heard saying, "...I'm through repin' Lebron. He's a jerk, and I'm going find me a new player to rep.”

That is a dang shame …

http://www.mediatakeout.com/2009/34283-on_blast_children_from_a_basketball_camp_in_mississippi_wrote_in_to_mediatakeoutcom__claiming_nba_baller_lebron_james_was_acting_like_a_jerk_details_inside.html

It's about time the world sees what an immature selfish person Lebron really is. This is why I couldn't stand why people were so high on this guy. He will just never grow up, and won't be happy unless things go absolutely his way and his way only.

Mind you, each kid paid $150 to participate in this camp. The kids were so upset, that one kid age 11, was heard saying, "...I'm through repin' Lebron. He's a jerk, and I'm going find me a new player to rep.”

Thats HWP for sure :rofl:

• Owner

Why go play a game and run the risk of that same 11-year old dunking on him?

Honestly, I don't even know if this is true or not, but given the fact that LeBron has done some ignorant things since the final buzzer went off in the ECF against the Magic, I wouldn't be surprised.

The media should really stop jumping at every opportunity to ride this dude, they have been on his back since he was a teenager.

THAT [expletive]! He's finally showing what he's really like! [expletive]ing prick! Let's completely disregard his "King's Academy" in which he does everything he "didn't do there" and much more and trust one of the shakiest sources in the history of sources just to hate on him.

LeBron has presented himself so well since becoming a star...and all people do is rip on him at the first moment and they just follow him around and make him look like some bum. This guy is classier than half the league and doesn't get into trouble. So he doesn't shake a hand in one game out of the 80 plus playoff games he's played. Or if he "banned" a video no proof HE did) of him being dunked on (the dunk is so cheesy.....LeBron barely got posterized).

And I've been within 20 feet from the guy multiple times not to mention when going to games. I've seen how he acts with no cameras around. You guys just jump at him when you hear anything. He's truly a genuine person.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

lol at the cavs fans. They'll protect lebron no matter what.

"So he shot his kids cuz they said kobe was better... who cares, they were out of line."

:lol:

I've never liked Lebron and his fake appearance. Whenever he smiles, it just seems fake. I never thought that I could hate someone more than I hate Paul Pierce.

What selfish kids. Mo Williams is good too!

lol how true. the kids should have been paying to go to Williams camp, not for the chance to meet LeBron, especially because its not his camp!

still dont like LeBron though.