LeBron bumps Erik Spolestra

magicbalala245

If it were intentional I think Spo would have done something. I HATE Spo and would love for it to be intentional, but I really think it was just an accident because nothing came of it to my knowledge at least.

• Owner

Haslem is a good defender, can hit the mid-range shot. Miller is good.

Everyone else, though? They aren't going to produce their own offense is Bron and Wade are too busy taking jumpers and looking to get themselves wide-open shots.

Clearly the Lakers have one of the best, if not the best bench in the league. While the Heat have a decent bench, it's no where near the Lakers.

Also, this just further makes Lebron that much more of a douchebag if it was intentional, but it's kind of hard to tell.

If it were intentional I think Spo would have done something. I HATE Spo and would love for it to be intentional, but I really think it was just an accident because nothing came of it to my knowledge at least.

When I bump someone on accident I don't just keep walking, I turn and say sorry. Clearly intentional.

When I bump someone on accident I don't just keep walking, I turn and say sorry. Clearly intentional.

If it were intentional, LeBron would have leaned in, which he clearly didn't. It also looked like he reached back kind of nonchalantly but I'm not sure why. Again, I have no idea whether it was or wasn't. But I know that that would never fly under Riley, Phil, Pop, Sloan, Doc or any good HC at the NBA level.

Lakers bench

Matt Barnes

Steve Blake

Shannon Brown

Theo Ratliff

Lamar Odom (eventually when Bynum is back)

Derrick Caracter

Devin Ebanks

Sasha Vujucic

Luke Walton

Heat Bench

Eddie House

Big Z

Dexter Pittman

Mario Chalmers

Mike Miller

Jamaal Magloire

Juan Howard

Udonis Haslem

Joel Anthony or Erick Dampier depending who starts.

Looks like the Laker bench destroys the Miami bench

Yea the Lakers have an [expletive] load of white guys who can shoot coming off their bench. We have Mike Miller. They have good PG's, our PG's blows so you win there, Haslem is a great player off the bench, and House is a solid defender and gives you some points on a good night. We also have James Jones, another shooter. Really, its about quality not quantity. Sure you have like 6 good bench players, but the Heat don't play that deep into the bench, its only like 4 guys a night off the bench.

For having no cap, its a pretty damn good bench.

Edited by SRV

If it were intentional, LeBron would have leaned in, which he clearly didn't. It also looked like he reached back kind of nonchalantly but I'm not sure why. Again, I have no idea whether it was or wasn't. But I know that that would never fly under Riley, Phil, Pop, Sloan, Doc or any good HC at the NBA level.

People don't need to lean in to make it intentional...

Edited by Lone Wolf

• Owner

LeBron says the team (or at least, he) has Coach Spo's back.

LeBron: "As far as me and Spo being frustrated with each other, I don’t what it is. I have Coach Spo’s back...This is who we have."

http://twitter.com/#!/WindhorstESPN/status/9394019511574530

Quote that bad boy, just like we did when he told Cleveland he wanted to build a champion.