Last Movie You Saw and Rate It

htown11

I'm not a real movie person, but I just saw Ted the other day onDemand.

It was pretty good, I'd give it an 8/10. I thought it was going to be far worse and stupid than it was, but it had me laughing pretty good and it wasn't too dragged out.

Edited by JYD

Les Mis was great

I was gonig to see that the other night, but saw Jack Reacher instead.

Was it really that good? It looked really good even though it's not a movie I'd usually see, but it looks phenomenal.

Saw Jack Reacher Wednesday night. It wasn't Tom Cruises best work, but still a decent movie. It was a little too much on the suspense side for my liking. I'd give it a 7/10.

I thought it was awesome, and I think it's near impossible to rank movies on a scale, so I'm not sure what I'd give it. I'll say I was entertained throughout, and thought the plot was very well done.

Now, I want to go see Django Unchained. I hear it's amazing, and need to see it......now.

I was gonig to see that the other night, but saw Jack Reacher instead.

Was it really that good? It looked really good even though it's not a movie I'd usually see, but it looks phenomenal.

I thought it was great, Hathaway probably locked up supporting actress with her performance, Jackman was great, the little French kid was awesome too. Sacha Baron Cohen and Helena Bonham Carter were perfectly cast. AND Amanda Seyfried is a cutie haha.

Can't say "it's not my type" because I see my share of plays and shows and that stuff with the lady, but I personally loved it. It was long (~3 hours), but I'm glad I went. They sang more than I expected, too, lol. Didn't have any real expectations going in.

I saw Django last night.

I thought it was very good. I thought it was going to be a deeper and more intense movie, but I liked they way it was.

Many laughs were had when he arrived at Candy Land. :lol: .

Samuel L Jackson was [expletive]ing great. I didn't even know he was in the movie until the opening credits rolled too

• 2 weeks later...

My top 10 of 2012 ( i did not see Les Mis, Life of Pi, Cloud Atlas, Zero Dark Thirty, and a couple others...)

10. End of Watch

9. Flight

8. Brave

7. Hobbit

6. Avengers

5. TDKR

4. Moonrise Kingdom

3. Argo

2. Looper

1. Django

Solid list. I agree with your 1 and 2, but have TDKR at 3.

I still need to see a lot of movies (Lincoln, Silver Linings Playbook, Skyfall, End of Watch, and a couple of others before I make a Top 10 for 2012.

Just saw Project X. Shit was pretty much retarded for the most part. It started off fine, most it actually being somewhat realistic. Then it just took a ridiculous turn towards the middle of the movie. They really didn't need to make it THAT dramatic and absurd.

First of all, there's not that many good looking girls in high school with figures like the movie ... lol there was like 200 girls there that looked like they were college or even in their mid 20's... like chicks in high school don't look like that. yeah there's some but not a ton of them in school.

And just the entire scale of it was just way too unrealistic for me to even remotely enjoy the movie

My top 10 of 2012 ( i did not see Les Mis, Life of Pi, Cloud Atlas, Zero Dark Thirty, and a couple others...)

10. End of Watch

9. Flight

8. Brave

7. Hobbit

6. Avengers

5. TDKR

4. Moonrise Kingdom

3. Argo

2. Looper

1. Django

I liked Looper, but I definitely wouldnt put it ahead ok DKR. Just my opinion.

Just saw Project X. Shit was pretty much retarded for the most part. It started off fine, most it actually being somewhat realistic. Then it just took a ridiculous turn towards the middle of the movie. They really didn't need to make it THAT dramatic and absurd.

First of all, there's not that many good looking girls in high school with figures like the movie ... lol there was like 200 girls there that looked like they were college or even in their mid 20's... like chicks in high school don't look like that. yeah there's some but not a ton of them in school.

And just the entire scale of it was just way too unrealistic for me to even remotely enjoy the movie

If the movie was about an average high school party with average high school girls then it would have sucked.