Kobe, Nash, Allen, or Miller?

AboveLegit

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Owner

Did Ray ever break the hearts of NYC in one night like Reggie did?

In that case, John Paxson shattered Charles Barkley's chances of ever winning a ring, and broke the hearts of Phoenix fans forever, only their second (and final) appearance in the Finals, with a three to win the game AND an NBA championship.

Where is he on your list?

• Like 1

In that case, John Paxson shattered Charles Barkley's chances of ever winning a ring, and broke the hearts of Phoenix fans forever, only their second (and final) appearance in the Finals, with a three to win the game AND an NBA championship.

Where is he on your list?

He is not Kobe, Nash, Allen, or Miller as the OP stated, but that's an interesting thought.

Edited by N/A

Depends on the situation. In an iso set, it's easily Kobe. Running off a screen, it's a tossup between Reggie and Allen...I'd probably go with Allen since he has a slightly quicker release.

+1. I wanted to say that but couldn't explain it like you.. perfect answer.

I wouldn't say glorified, I think Reggie is a sure fire Hall of Famer, but he does get a bit overrated for his battles with the Knicks.

Ray Allen is twice the player he ever was.

overall Ray Allen is a much better player, but I would still take Miller in crunch time.

overall Ray Allen is a much better player, but I would still take Miller in crunch time.

I guess it's based off of preference, and I know you can't go wrong with either of them, but overall Ray Allen is a better player in the clutch.

The only reason he is viewed as high as he is right now is because of his "big game performances" but Miller in most big games flopped. He had plenty of big moments but he has lost most game 5s and 7s in his career and has lost most elimination games in his career. Reggie's teams lost in the first round of the playoffs 8 times.

Ray has come up in more big games than Reggie has.