LaMarcus Aldridge or Chris Bosh

MainEv3nt

I love Aldridge but let's be real, Bosh would be averaging those same stats if the roles were reversed. People love to forget just how good Bosh was in Toronto now that he's the third option on the Heat.

Bosh by a good amount but Aldridge is definitely becoming a star.

• Like 1

It's true that you guys would say Bosh if he was still in Toronto but right now Alridge is way better.. you can't go against facts

Statistically yeah he is because he's the primary option on a decent NBA team. I still think Bosh is the better player. Its nearly impossible to compare Chris Bosh to other top caliber PF's because his situation is so different than anyone else.

Statistically yeah he is because he's the primary option on a decent NBA team. I still think Bosh is the better player. Its nearly impossible to compare Chris Bosh to other top caliber PF's because his situation is so different than anyone else.

I bet my life you wouldn't say that if he wasn't with the Heat

That's the path he picked though. He made the decision to sign with the Heat knowing he would become the third option. Sure, Bosh was putting up all-star numbers with Toronto (on a very weak Toronto team might I add). Let's see how LaMarcus does now with Roy back, Wallace on the team, Camby back, Wes Matthews playing the way he's been, Dre Mill having a great year for us, Batum growing into the SF we're hoping him to be.

Bosh is the better player but Aldridge is having the better season due to their respective roles on their teams.

Aldridge is having the best season of his career this season and it still isn't any better than any season Bosh had with the Raptors since his sophomore season. Maybe you can argue that Aldridge this year is having a better season than Bosh had in 07/08, but it isn't even comparable to what Bosh did last season, the year before or in 06/07.

So basically what I'm getting from this thread is that Bosh isn't better because he went to the Heat. Makes perfect sense! Thanks for being unbiased. At least BFT and Dr. Feelgood used some facts and logic in their posts.

If there was to be an unbiased conversation regarding a player on the Heat, you are the very last person who'd be invited.

Wanna tell me where I show a huge bias? Because I think Bosh is better than Aldridge and Blake Griffin that makes me totally biased right?

Wanna tell me where I show a huge bias? Because I think Bosh is better than Aldridge and Blake Griffin that makes me totally biased right?

Okay, Aldridge actually plays defense and has a low post game than Bosh. I've seen both live and I know for a fact L.A. is better. Bosh is overrated...

Are you saying that you have no bias towards the Miami Heat and their players?

Okay, Aldridge actually plays defense and has a low post game than Bosh. I've seen both live and I know for a fact L.A. is better. Bosh is overrated...

What exactly makes Chris Bosh overrated aside from the fact that he plays for the Heat?

What exactly makes Chris Bosh overrated aside from the fact that he plays for the Heat?

The fact that in Toronto he was considered an elite big man when he was just a guy who is a really great offensive player who plays no defense.

L.A. is a great offensive player and plays defense.

Congrats, Chris Bosh is not as good as L.A. and who cares about the Heat.

Are you saying that you have no bias towards the Miami Heat and their players?

Like every fan when it comes to their team, I have some bias towards the Heat but I'm objective when it comes to different topics regarding them. You let me know when you actually find something that shows I can't be objective when talking about the Heat.

So because you have seen Bosh play live you know more than the rest of us, like people who watched him play aroung 70 games for the past 7 years?

Look, I don't think anybody is trying to argue that Aldridge has had a better season than Bosh this season, but put the two under the exact same circumstances, surround them with the exact same supporting cast and put them in the exact same conference and you are honestly going to sit here and tell me that LaMarcus Aldridge is a better player than Chris Bosh?

Give me a break. I don't like Bosh that much or anything and hate the way that he ended things in Toronto (dogging it down the stretch, the whole Twitter garbage, etc...) but I won't let that kind of bias interfere with my judgement of Chris Bosh as a player.

• Like 1

The fact that in Toronto he was considered an elite big man when he was just a guy who is a really great offensive player who plays no defense.

L.A. is a great offensive player and plays defense.

Congrats, Chris Bosh is not as good as L.A. and who cares about the Heat.

He was considered elite because he put up great numbers and was a multiple All Star selection and starter. If you wanna consider Amare elite then Bosh most certainly is.

Bosh's defense isn't All NBA type but its not as bad as you make it sound.

And if no one cares about the Heat then why does everyone on here, especially yourself continue to talk about them every day?