David West Done

• Owner

The Hornets aren't a lock to make the playoffs, either...so this is a big deal. More scoring from CP3, and someone else is going to have to step their game up (thinking of a certain player that should be playing better).

The Hornets aren't a lock to make the playoffs, either...so this is a big deal. More scoring from CP3, and someone else is going to have to step their game up (thinking of a certain player that should be playing better).

http://blogs.pe.com/prosports/Trevor%20Ariza.jpg

hm. I have to say that it sucks for him but I will say wooo! for the Rockets.

haha my thought exactly.

Remaining games:

Suns

Lakers

Blazers

Grizzlies

Pacers

Rockets

Suns

Grizzlies

Jazz

Mavs

That is a rough schedule for the remainder of the year and now with West done it really helps the Rockets.

Well good thing they traded for Carl Landry, he'll be productive for them just as he was for the Rockets when he started. Injury couldn't have come at a any worse time though. You guys are thinking short term (playoffs this season), but how is this going to affect his value in free agency?

Well good thing they traded for Carl Landry, he'll be productive for them just as he was for the Rockets when he started. Injury couldn't have come at a any worse time though. You guys are thinking short term (playoffs this season), but how is this going to affect his value in free agency?

Everyone has been saying that the Hornets made a mistake by moving Thornton for Landry but now it's looking like it was a genius move. Obviously, they didn't have a West injury in mind when they made the move, but they knew that they needed more depth there. Very underrated move looking back at the deadline, especially now after this news.

They sure are glad to have picked up Landry, he can put up West's numbers given the touches and minutes. I think the Hornets might still be able to snatch one of the last two playoff spots, but only if their defense hold up.