GM1: New York at Boston

Real Deal

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its not even like NY is playing great defense or anything. Boston just looks like absolute shit on both sides of the ball.

Yeah I don't think Shaq would have even made much of a difference in that first half. Boston needs to get their shit together.

well, I'm gearing up for a huge collapse. don't want to get pissed when it happens. trying to remain calm LOL. Knicks played great in the 1st half, Celtics played about as poorly as possible. Let's see what the Knicks can do in the second half. CMONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I still see a huge Boston run coming in the third. Ray has to get going though. He can shoot them back into this game.

yeah boston will make a run, or maybe even two huge runs. it's whether the knicks can lock down and withstand it mentally. just like d'antoni's said all week, when the celts make their runs in the 2nd half (Esp. the 4th) will we be able to stand tall, or are we going to collapse like last time at MSG?