GM2: Indiana at Chicago (CHI 1-0)

Real Deal

• Owner

Nobody watching?

A lot of turnovers by Rose in the quarter (and they just said five as I am typing this, haha). Chicago had a nice little run to take the lead, but they have to play better than this if they want to continue proving they are legit contenders.

Nobody watching?

A lot of turnovers by Rose in the quarter (and they just said five as I am typing this, haha). Chicago had a nice little run to take the lead, but they have to play better than this if they want to continue proving they are legit contenders.

I was wondering the same thing... and I was really confused :lol:

Wow at that nice half court buzzer beater by Ford. It sucks that Collison will be out but hopefully we'll see Ford step up with this oppurtunity. I hope the Pacers can grab the win tonight.

• Owner

You know what's more fluky than that 3/4 shot by Ford? Jeff Foster gets an assist on it. Just proving that ball movement leads to good offense. Even 70 feet from the hoop.

:lol:

At least he met his season average in assists.

• Owner

For all of those watching the game, this is proof that there is nothing better than ball movement, if you plan on knocking out an elite defensive team.

I don't expect Indiana to win the series, but watching how they move the ball, utilize screens, etc...it's nice to see it happen with a team not exactly reaping the benefits of a superstar player.

I'm rooting for the Pacers to take this game. I was at my mom's place when Ford made that buzzer beater at the end of the 3rd and was gonna come home to post about it only to find that there aren't that many posts in this topic. That shot shifted the momentum of the game towards Indy. Hopefully they can hold off the Bulls.

I don't know what's up with Granger. He went from being a player who was considered to have the potential to be a superstar in the league, a franchise player who was untouchable to a player who has lost it. It seems he doesn't have trust in his teammates, he's taking bad shots, driving into the lane and turning the ball over. I like Granger as a player but damn...he's going to be the death of Indy this game...and maybe even this series.