GM2: Indiana at Chicago (CHI 1-0)

Real Deal

• Owner

If the contact is created by Price sticking out his leg, it's offensive---or at worst a double foul. The Pacers got away with one.

It depends when they saw the foul. If they saw Rose hit him before Price kicked the leg out (reacting to the foul), it's on Rose.

Plus, when do they call those to begin with? Wade got away with an obvious one in Game 1 vs. the Sixers.

It depends when they saw the foul. If they saw Rose hit him before Price kicked the leg out (reacting to the foul), it's on Rose.

Plus, when do they call those to begin with? Wade got away with an obvious one in Game 1 vs. the Sixers.

That's one of those rare situations where a double foul might be the best call then.

Its a shame that 2 horrible calls cost Indy a shot at this game.

And Collison's injury.

Great game by the Pacers, Chicago shouldn't be celebrating. Almost losing twice to the worst playoff team (record wise) at home is embarrassing.

• Like 1

I've been really impressed with how the Pacers have played the Bulls at their home and wouldn't be surprised if they won one or even both of games 3 and 4. Refs made

some stupid calls that cost them the game, the offensive foul on Hibbert was bs.

As dumb as it may sound, I think this series will be tied 2-2 going into game 5.

Edited by Prodigy

LMFAO he sounds like Shorty in Scary Movie.

Probably the better comparison but he reminds me of that gay pink shirt dude who hung out in JD's porch.

*Scrubs reference*