My New Site - DailyPoll.me

More prizes XD

I'm only going to offer more prizes if we keep people actively voting in the polls. We've seen a decent drop off the last two days so hopefully once we get the new homepage up and some of the other changes based on feedback allowing us to actually start advertising we'll see the numbers go back up.

More users = more revenue (when we actually have ads up) = more prizes

Are you talking about the overlapping text on your previous polls?

No haven't had that problem. Every time I click the "profile" page it doesn't work for me.

Anything new being planned right now?

It seems quite boring just logging in and polling a vote.

Other than submitting a poll and voting on a poll...is there any other ways to accumulate points?

Anything new being planned right now?

It seems quite boring just logging in and polling a vote.

Other than submitting a poll and voting on a poll...is there any other ways to accumulate points?

We plan on adding the option to invite friends for bonus points. As of now that was going to be the only other addition in that regard.

However, I was thinking... would you guys possibly like the idea of earning bonus points for things like answering x amount of polls in a row, voting in the majority of a poll, etc? Not sure if we'll do this just want some feedback.

Recording x amount of answers in a row sounds good, but voting in the majority isn't. It'd kinda defeat the purpose of the site if you're voting to go w/ the flow of the crowd, instead of what'd actually your own opinion.

Also, when is my $15 iTunes card gonna be available? ;)