My New Site - DailyPoll.me

How many members do you have registered, and how long til the prize will be available?

39 users registered, 87 total poll answers.

Waiting on the prize until we make some additions and promote it a bit more. I haven't really advertised it much outside of a few forums because we have some changes to make based on the feedback we've gotten.

There's been a ton of user submitted polls already! There's like 10 or so backed up just waiting to be put on the homepage. Definitely makes my job a lot easier. ;)

Also, the ad fund has made about $5 in the first few days... which isn't terrible considering we haven't promoted it outside of a few sites and are still brainstorming new ideas and fixing things that we got feedback for. This weekend is when we plan to have implemented the main changes (such as a new homepage) that will allow us to get more users on the site.

In the meantime, remember that ad revenue is directly related to the amount of eventual prizes given out. ;)

It's amazing how much different the environment is when you're promoting over here, isn't it? Just wanted to lay that out on the table...you'll know what I'm talking about. ;)

Oh for sure... I normally wouldn't keep going over there but it's funny how they all act over there - admins included.

We're lucky to have you here, that's for sure. :dribble:

• Owner

Oh for sure... I normally wouldn't keep going over there but it's funny how they all act over there - admins included.

We're lucky to have you here, that's for sure. :dribble:

Haha, I'm lucky to have a community of posters that respect each other, and display their maturity more times than not.

I'll have a new poll up in an hour or two.

Just an FYI: for the next few days I'll be out of town. I'll still be posting new polls I just probably won't be notifying you guys here. So just check in periodically for the updated poll.

New poll is up. :)

Based on the last poll, what point amount would you guys like to be rewarded for referrals? I was thinking somewhere around 5 points for every friend you bring in. I want to hear your thoughts on it though.