My New Site - DailyPoll.me

Just wondering, how much longer till it's up running and good to go?

Sometime in June for sure. The guy I'm working on it with (Zack) had some stuff going on this past week so now we should resume again. A lot of the "core" aspects of the site are done... now we just have to polish some things up and decide how we want certain things to look (like once there's a bunch of previous polls and what not).

Just from looking at the site right now, I can tell you that it's extremely plain looking and simple. I'll actually upload an image in a little bit of what the current home page is looking like (the page where you log in and immediately see that day's poll). I'm trying to think of some ways to spice it up a bit, maybe you guys will be able to help. :)

So back to your question, June for sure.

Here's what the full homepage looks like. I think it looks pretty bland right now. It'll be more full if/when we put an ad unit somewhere on it. Any suggestions to make it more lively though?

http://i55.tinypic.com/23w88de.jpg

That's fine.

The more time spent into it, the more epic our reactions will be. I mean; I'd rather the site have an amazing opening where you get in a huge surge of activity rather than opening up a month earlier to gather a few members each day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Site launches tomorrow.

First prize/reward is going to be a $15 iTunes gift card. It probably won't be posted on the site right away as we want to see how quickly people will accumulate points... but that's what it's going to be when the time comes. :)

I thought I'd signed up, but there's no "forgot password" option and when I entered what I had thought was my log-in stuff, the page changed to only a register box.

When do you think you signed up?

Yesterday was the first day to do so.