My New Site - DailyPoll.me

***Real Deal gave me permission to post this as its own thread.***

My new site DailyPoll.me is up (sort of)! I'd appreciate if you could all sign up for the beta.

I'll keep everyone here updated with how it's progressing as well as what to expect.

Basically, it's a site where you can complete one poll each day. You earn points by actively participating in the polls. Eventually we'll be adding prizes to the site so you can spend your points (probably in an auction format). It's going to be very simple but should be a lot of fun.

Once we get closer to launch I'll be asking for some input on some poll questions.

Thanks guys.

*Also, we have some screenshots of the design and some more details of how everything will work coming soon!

Signed up a while ago but what exactly are these prizes?

Still to be determined. At first we probably won't have any listed but I'm pretty sure the first prize will be a gift card of some sort.

Eventually I'd like to have multiple prizes up at once and have things like TVs, game consoles, gift cards, etc.

Still to be determined. At first we probably won't have any listed but I'm pretty sure the first prize will be a gift card of some sort.

Eventually I'd like to have multiple prizes up at once and have things like TVs, game consoles, gift cards, etc.

Sounds great, can't wait till it starts up.

• Like 1

haha sorry man. Hope to have it fully up in a month! (give or take a few days :P )

Haha, no pressure man. I would rather you guys take your time and make it a nice and less glitch/bug free than to rush it to release it to the public. :)

Signed up a few weeks ago. Keep us updated Jenneral.

Maybe I'll actually win something instead of everything running out in 30 seconds during an unknown time of the day.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you guys like the idea of "badges" being added to the site? They would be little icons similar to achievements on xbox 360... a few sites already do this (Foursquare, etc)

It would just be a little reward to go on your profile for doing certain things on the site.

Some examples could be:

-Answer a poll

-Answer all the polls in a given week

-Submit a poll

-Redeem a reward

-Answer 10,25,50,100,etc polls in a row

-etc.

Yay or nay on this idea?

Here's what the leader board will look like. Just filler data until we launch and have the actual users data being shown. The image to the left represents whatever avatar you choose to upload for your account. Or, you can just stick with that little guy. ^_^

http://i.imgur.com/wm5T0.png