My New Site - DailyPoll.me

We plan on adding the option to invite friends for bonus points. As of now that was going to be the only other addition in that regard.

However, I was thinking... would you guys possibly like the idea of earning bonus points for things like answering x amount of polls in a row, voting in the majority of a poll, etc? Not sure if we'll do this just want some feedback.

The x amount of polls in a row sounds great.

A "comments" section underneath

I actually thought about this but didn't know exactly how I'd want it to work. I thought we could either tie bonus points into that or just leave it for a little extra commentary on the polls without an incentive.

***New poll is also up***

Ah ok I didn't see that part.. surely by then there will be more prizes to chose from, no?

I would love to say yes. We were on pace to earn over $100 in our first month with Adsense before they stopped us for "Insufficient Content". Right now we're trying to figure out ways to get "Sufficient" content and bring the ads back. Otherwise we're going to have to start looking into some alternatives.

I would love to say yes. We were on pace to earn over $100 in our first month with Adsense before they stopped us for "Insufficient Content". Right now we're trying to figure out ways to get "Sufficient" content and bring the ads back. Otherwise we're going to have to start looking into some alternatives.

I'm sure if you have some proof that someone got the prize, it'd fix the adsense? Maybe they're just sketched out about the fact that you claim to give out prizes but have no proof yet. Maybe IDK tho

I'm sure if you have some proof that someone got the prize, it'd fix the adsense? Maybe they're just sketched out about the fact that you claim to give out prizes but have no proof yet. Maybe IDK tho

It could be. Once we give out our first prize we'll set up a prize page with past winners, testimonials, upcoming prizes, etc.