GM4: Oklahoma City at Memphis (MEM 2-1)

Because Randolph and Gasol haven't gotten the ball in all of the one possession they've had this OT session, Hollins is a bad coach. Look at how confident he's had his team play, plus how good their defense has been, how hard the team has played, and how he's managed his team's rotations. He's been exceptional this entire postseason and is really an up-and-coming coach.

Did I ever say he's a bad coach? My point is that Gasol and Randolph should have been touching the ball as much as they can in these late game situations, especially Randolph, he is their closer. Memphis is lucky to be in this game because their offense has been bailed out by a lot of 3's...

Well if you are gonna hate on him for taking these dumb shots here, not for following the plays that the coach draws up...is it his fault the ball gets inbounded to him with 3.5 seconds left? What was he supposed to do? Turn around and force in to Durant? Oh wait, he did that in OT and you blasted him for it! No matter what the guy does you hate, just shut up really.

I'm sorry you have probably never seen good basketball in your lifetime by watching the Knicks, so you probably think his play is great.

The blame isn't just on him, but he's making a lot of poor plays, and there's no way around it.

Did I ever say he's a bad coach? My point is that Gasol and Randolph should have been touching the ball as much as they can in these late game situations, especially Randolph, he is their closer. Memphis is lucky to be in this game because their offense has been bailed out by a lot of 3's...

You said questionable job by both coaching staffs. you can't play much inside-outside ball when you're down by seven, and they did go to Randolph a bunch. The first three by Mayo was off a broken play after Randolph missed close and Battier grabbed a rebound. Hollins is doing a fine job.

You said questionable job by both coaching staffs. you can't play much inside-outside ball when you're down by seven, and they did go to Randolph a bunch. The first three by Mayo was off a broken play after Randolph missed close and Battier grabbed a rebound. Hollins is doing a fine job.

I'm aware, I'm saying that had they had their bigs more involved, they probably wouldn't have gone down by 7. I'm very impressed with Hollins, to keep his team in it the playoffs this long without Rudy Gay, the Grizz could have gone in with the mentality "we are lucky to be here, Rudy is out, we are here with house money, let's just try to show up" instead of saying why they said why not? I'm just saying that the offensive coaching on both sides has been questionable down the stretch here, obviously both coaches did great just to get their teams here...

And even in all that, you gotta be aware that Mayo has 5 fouls and can't put him on Westbrook..

Edited by Pinkie Pie

I'm aware, I'm saying that had they had their bigs more involved, they probably wouldn't have gone down by 7. I'm very impressed with Hollins, to keep his team in it the playoffs this long without Rudy Gay, the Grizz could have gone in with the mentality "we are lucky to be here, Rudy is out, we are here with house money, let's just try to show up" instead of saying why they said why not? I'm just saying that the offensive coaching on both sides has been questionable down the stretch here, obviously both coaches did great just to get their teams here...

And even in all that, you gotta be aware that Mayo has 5 fouls and can't put him on Westbrook..

But they did go to Randolph. Randolph hasn't had a productive pair of OT sessions. When the Grizzlies haven't been down by 7, they have ridden Randolph.

Memphis' bigs are gassed.

Yes, just about no offense can be created now, the only players who can create their own shots are too tired and the other guys aren't reliable shooters, looks like the Grizz are just about done, however it looked like they were done about a half hour ago too so we will see...