GM4: Oklahoma City at Memphis (MEM 2-1)

:o wtf am i seeing james harden the best pick and roll player the thunder have and the ball is in his hands in the 4th?!?! scotty! your coaching is impressive!

Not sure if he has done this through out the series but i assume he hasn't

I wasn't referring to just the last shot. He's had the ball in his hands the entire game and is taking dumb shots.

but you gotta realize that the griz ball denial is extremely good. durant cant create 30ft out with allen and baiter on him and with the shot clock under 10 seconds westbrook is left to create and take a pretty bad shot.. yes SOME of the blame is on him but it also comes onto the coaching staff

i think mayos foot was out of bounds when he grabbed the ball

Yeah I think they blew the call too, Mayo didn't establish inbounds before he touched the ball again, his right foot was out of bounds. I'm rooting for the Grizz too (sorry bud) but I think they blew that call...

i think mayos foot was out of bounds when he grabbed the ball

I thought so too.

The Grizz have come up with some crucial offensive rebounds and the Thunder offensive execution is as spotty as it's always been. They've been bailed out by Westbrook and Durant's talent, but they aren't generating good looks.