GM4: Oklahoma City at Memphis (MEM 2-1)

I used to love Westbrook but his recent play has changed that. Takes way too many jumpshots and doesn't penetrate nearly as much as he used to. Memphis deserves this game though IMO.

Up until the second OT I thought Memphis deserved the win but Thunder just turned up to play in the third OT, the Grizzlies... not so much.

That was an amazing game.

To see Durant not touch the ball for long stretches made no sense at all. Westbrook was like a love hate player tonight he had some huge finishes and obviously some stupid shots. At times you can see Durant begging for it.... like Kenny said the execution was all messed up but it gave us 3 tense OT's lol

• Owner

I wanted to post while the game was going on, but wow, I was too caught up in the moment. My dad was rooting for the underdog (Grizz), and my brother was pulling for the Thunder. Girlfriend is a Thunder fan. I'm neutral and still depressed about the Lakers, and just hoping the game goes into 5 OT's and a fight breaks out between Perkins and Gasol.

Awesome game. Turnovers really killed the Grizzlies, and once the fatigue set in, their post play was out of the equation.

i dont like all the hate westbrook is getting its really unfair. yea he does make some boneheaded plays but really when durant get denied he wonders out to about 30feet and puts up his arms calling for the ball and stands still.. really? sorry i dont want durant trying to create out there, if he catches the ball inside the 3point line and makes a quick one or two hard dribbles thats what i love to see but he cant hold his ground. i would much rather westbrook waive him off and try to attack and pull up. its also the coaching fault for running down the clock and then trying to get the ball into durant and when westbrook cant get it in his hands his left to take a (bad) shot, if he passes that shot up to someone else he would get the blame for passing the ball up in a late second situation, its really a lose lose for him.

Don't say that! Fishy boy is going to get mad at you!!!!!

I hate the way Westbrook plays PG, I think he's extremely over rated as a PG and I wouldn't even consider him to be a top PG. I've been saying Westbrook takes too many shots down the stretch since the start of the playoffs. That being said, some of the things you are hating on him for are just plain ridiculous. Way to show up on one gameday topic and act like you know anything.

Some of you guys need to remember, Westbrook is only 22 years old. I'm older than him! He's young but he has PLENTY of room to grow. The fact that he's this good, right now, at his age is really something else.

Some of you guys need to remember, Westbrook is only 22 years old. I'm older than him! He's young but he has PLENTY of room to grow. The fact that he's this good, right now, at his age is really something else.

Indeed, and this OKC team is also still quite young. Harden, Westbrook and Durant all have room to grow and it is going to be a process of playing bad games and learning from them.

That's great and all, but we're talking about him right now, in these playoffs, in last night's game. Yes, he may become an even better player than he is now, but regardless of his stats last night, he didn't play a good game.

Some of you just can't take criticism towards players, and this isn't directed towards you, but rather the person that changes his opinion on subjects every day.

I hate the way Westbrook plays PG, I think he's extremely over rated as a PG and I wouldn't even consider him to be a top PG. I've been saying Westbrook takes too many shots down the stretch since the start of the playoffs. That being said, some of the things you are hating on him for are just plain ridiculous. Way to show up on one gameday topic and act like you know anything.

Too bad you will never see me posting in gameday topics during the game for the most part, so good try.

That's great and all, but we're talking about him right now, in these playoffs, in last night's game. Yes, he may become an even better player than he is now, but regardless of his stats last night, he didn't play a good game.

Some of you just can't take criticism towards players, and this isn't directed towards you, but rather the person that changes his opinion on subjects every day.

Right, and that has to do with his age and experience. This is the second time he's been in the playoffs in his career, his lack of deep post-season experience is evident, but at the same time he's trying to correct his mistakes. He's growing, even when he's having a bad game. I'm not trying to make excuses for him, but some people need to remember that before throwing him under the buss for not making veteran plays, because he's not even a veteran.