GM6: Oklahoma City at Memphis (OKC 3-2)

That's the first instance I've seen of Westbrook overhandling this game and it led to a turnover. And Randolph is playing great. On his drive, Cook HAS to dig in closer. Randolph's not a great passer on the move. Force him to make a pass on the move.

Either did I lol. He has really played well for the Grizz these playoffs, he really has earned the minutes he has been getting.

The thing Arthur does have is terrific touch on his jump shots, and decent athleticism. I don't know how his handle is, but his shooting, athleticism, plus the fact that he doesn't make boneheaded decisions makes him a better version of Hakim Warrick.

The Grizzlies are 100000% committed to refeeding the post after the post player kicks the ball out. That's one reason they don't shoot a lot of threes, and it's one reason they're so successful in the post. When they feed their bigs, they're totally committed to feeding their bigs.

Randolph can't go into Knicks mode. The Thunder will let him take contested threes off the dribble all he wants.

As long as Westbrook keep pulling the jumper on the other side they are good.

The Grizz need to slow the game down, and get the ball down low to ZBo.

durant needs to learn to backdoor/cut whatever you call it when guys are over playing on him.. and [expletive]ing put the ball on the dam floor, i dont know if he scared of picking up another charge or what BUT [expletive]!

dont know why we refused to double zach either

oh well on to game 7

and seriously quit with the westbrook hate. the lack of offense he has to work with is pathetic, perk cant do shit, ibaka is too inconsistent thabo.. might as well be invisible and who else does he have? durant who just pitched a tent was launching 50 footers all night

Edited by AppleJack
  • Like 1

Well, he's being smothered and his cuts to the ball have been really weak.

True, but the team has to do a better job on getting him open. Yes its part his fault for not tiring hard enough, but I honestly would put more of the blame on the staff and Westbrook. More on the staff than Westbrook, late games you put Durants ass on the baseline and have him run off a couple screens to get open, not have him flash from the freethrow line to the three with one hand up.