ECF GM1: Miami at Chicago

Nice gesture by D Wade, he's getting on the officials good side so he can get some phantom calls later in the game.

Dude, you just said word for word what went through my mind when that happened. I came to this thread to see if anyone would say that...and you did it, word for word. I am a boss.

Dude, you just said word for word what went through my mind when that happened. I came to this thread to see if anyone would say that...and you did it, word for word. I am a boss.

I saw a funnier post saying who doesn't help their teammate up :lol:

That's the third time a Bull has bit on a pump fake, lets go guys.

Never realized you were such a big Bulls fan :rolleyes:.

Let me guess, you're still mad about the Decision?

Never realized you were such a big Bulls fan :rolleyes:.

Let me guess, you're still mad about the Decision?

Nah I aint mad about the decision, i got over that after what I saw he raised for the Boy and Girls Club. I just hate how Wade, Bosh, and LeBron decided to team up to win rings and then came out and said we are going to win 7 straight titles. I want them to fail just to show that its a team game not a 3 man show.

The reason I am a solid Bulls fan is because of the way they play and the the players they have on the squad. I hope they go all the way.

So you hate them because they teamed up to do what teams like the Celtics and Lakers proved work? You can say that Deng, Boozer and Rose is a big three....not that far off. Most teams have a three man core followed by other players who fill in their role.