ECF GM1: Miami at Chicago

Chicago is going to win this series, but I'll give Miami game 1

Lebron and Wade can average 30 a peice (like they did last series), but if Bosh doesn't become more of an offensive threat Miami is [expletive]ed. Chicago has the luxury of rotating Boozer, Gibson, and Noah on him which gives them the upperhand.

Rose needs to shoot as close to 50% as possible and attack the rim more than often especially if Wade decides to take a jab at him. Chalmers and Bibby don't stand a chance against him.

Edited by Confidence248

watch this:

Chicago wins 101-96.

101, i like your style, so cute :wub: :wub: :wub:

I think miami wins this game though, lebron is on a mission. Deng, boozer, and noah will have to give it there all or it can turn ugly. Bulls cannot start off slow, cause miami is a team that will feast on an early 10-20 point lead.

If Boozer can contribute and average a solid 20+ points throughout the series, then Chicago has a chance. Rose averaged 29 ppg in the 3 games these teams met in the regular season so he'll get his but Deng, Boozer, Noah and the guys coming off the bench will have to contribute and be aggressive in order to win 4 games against Miami. It'll be interesting to see the match ups also.

101, i like your style, so cute :wub: :wub: :wub:

I think miami wins this game though, lebron is on a mission. Deng, boozer, and noah will have to give it there all or it can turn ugly. Bulls cannot start off slow, cause miami is a team that will feast on an early 10-20 point lead.

You are so correct sir, If Miami gets off to a hot start and get the crowd out of it, the bulls are going to be in serious trouble.

Also imo the number one thing the Bulls have to worry about is not getting in foul trouble, if the starting five can manage to stay on the floor as long as they are needed then they will be fine, if they are limited due to fouls it can and probably will turn ugly.

We never gets off to a hot start..so I expect the teams to be within 10 point of each other the whole game. Hopefully we don't start off slow like we did against the 76ers, this defense won't let us back in the game.

Also if we win game 1 or 2 I will be happy, we have been playing well on our home court.

As for this game...Bulls 89 - Heat 83

Gotta be honest, we seem to be way too hyped up and we always come out flat when we get all this media attention.

Edited by SRV