ECF GM1: Miami at Chicago

So you hate them because they teamed up to do what teams like the Celtics and Lakers proved work? You can say that Deng, Boozer and Rose is a big three....not that far off. Most teams have a three man core followed by other players who fill in their role.

Not three franchise players lol. There never has been players like Wade Lebron and Bosh teaming up together. Sorry but I hate them for that fact and the fact that, they started barking before they proved anything together as a team.

EDIT: and please gtfo with Deng, Boozer and Rose = Lebron Wade and Bosh comparison :lol:

Edited by ChosenOne

Not three franchise players lol. There never has been players like Wade Lebron and Bosh teaming up together. Sorry but I hate them for that fact and the fact that, they started barking before they proved anything together as a team.

EDIT: and please gtfo with Deng, Boozer and Rose = Lebron Wade and Bosh comparison :lol:

So Pierce, KG, and Allen weren't franchise players when they got together? Pierce led the Celtics, KG led the T-Wolves, and Allen was the man in Seattle.

Deng can actually cover Lebron and Wade, Rose is the MVP, and Boozer and Bosh are just about even when they play their best. I don't see the big deal either, this team can be beat. If you want to talk crap about us coming together, knock us out of the playoffs.

oh my lawd this heatles fans bitching stuff is already getting on my nerves.. nobody likes your team, deal with it already. you get three superstars and a cocky attitude, we get to root for the opponent. fair trade.

So much for Miami winning in 3, apparently the Bulls are who we thought they were, this is going to be a good series. Chicago just looks like the better team right now, they've been able to bother LeBron and if you can stop LeBron or Wade and contain Bosh, you are going to beat Miami. Their bench and role players just aren't good enough to win them games...yet.

BTW it should be known D-Rose is my favorite player, so don't dismiss me rooting for Chicago this series as Miami Hate. Although even if I didn't like Rose that's what it'd be :rolleyes:

Edited by Pinkie Pie

oh my lawd this heatles fans bitching stuff is already getting on my nerves.. nobody likes your team, deal with it already. you get three superstars and a cocky attitude, we get to root for the opponent. fair trade.

Right, you're entitled to that just like we're entitled to get pissed at random fans hating Miami for no reason other that they didn't sign our guys.

So Pierce, KG, and Allen weren't franchise players when they got together?

They were not in their primes when they got together, nor were they free agents that decided to team up. Allen and Garnett left their respective teams with class, Bosh and LeBron didn't.

Pierce led the Celtics, KG led the T-Wolves, and Allen was the man in Seattle.

I recall Pierce leading the Celtics to 24 wins, KG leading the Wolves to 32 wins, and Allen leading the Sonics to 31wins... Two completely different scenarios.

• Like 2

Yea...but you guys do it like idiots. When we play well you are on the jock, and then when we play bad we suck. Some of you are consistent with it because your teams got wrecked by us, you hate Lebron or the Heat fans...but some people just jump back and forth.

Now I know how the Lakers fan felt in previous years. Oh well.....if we win the championship I don't want to see any back and forth on if we are good or not.

Right, you're entitled to that just like we're entitled to get pissed at random fans hating Miami for no reason other that they didn't sign our guys.

so you're just going to QQ the entire series because people are rooting for the bulls? jesus, that'll get old quick.