ECF GM1: Miami at Chicago

So Pierce, KG, and Allen weren't franchise players when they got together? Pierce led the Celtics, KG led the T-Wolves, and Allen was the man in Seattle.

Deng can actually cover Lebron and Wade, Rose is the MVP, and Boozer and Bosh are just about even when they play their best. I don't see the big deal either, this team can be beat. If you want to talk crap about us coming together, knock us out of the playoffs.

No they were franchise players, but not players that were able to lead teams to finals like Wade and Lebron.

So Deng being a good defensive player makes him a player at the level of Wade and LeBron? :lol: Rose is MVP but LeBron is a 2 time MVP is in his prime, Wade has a ring being a #1 option and has the Final MVP. and sure I give you Bosh and Boozer canceling out. Sorry man but no matter how bad you want people to believe they are close its not gonna happen.

No they were franchise players, but not players that were able to lead teams to finals like Wade and Lebron.

So Deng being a good defensive player makes him a player at the level of Wade and LeBron? :lol: Rose is MVP but LeBron is a 2 time MVP is in his prime, Wade has a ring being a #1 option and has the Final MVP. and sure I give you Bosh and Boozer canceling out. Sorry man but no matter how bad you want people to believe they are close its not gonna happen.

Ok, but look who is winning? I don't see what the big deal is. We might have these three guys, but we are getting beat by those three guys and the bench. Its not a big three when the other team has people that cancels it out.

Its not even about basketball anymore, its just about seeing them lose.

Edited by SRV

Ok, but look who is winning? I don't see what the big deal is. We might have these three guys, but we are getting beat by those three guys and the bench. Its not a big three when the other team has people that cancels it out.

Since when did we start talking about who is winning? :lol: You asked why I hated them and I replied. They are beating you guys because they are a flat out better team. And at the end of the day basketball is a team game not a three on 12 game.

18 offensive rebounds for the Bulls and the games not even over... :lol:

Yeah amazing how many mismatches Chicago creates against Miami, and the only mismatch Miami creates is D Wade vs Bogans/Brewer which really isn't that bad because bother are good defenders...

Yea...but you guys do it like idiots. When we play well you are on the jock, and then when we play bad we suck. Some of you are consistent with it because your teams got wrecked by us, you hate Lebron or the Heat fans...but some people just jump back and forth.

Now I know how the Lakers fan felt in previous years. Oh well.....if we win the championship I don't want to see any back and forth on if we are good or not.

except you don't know how the Lakers fans feel. We can be shitty and still be hated for everything and anything :rolleyes:

btw, the KG/Ray/Pierce argument is terrible. They had Rondo, Perkins, Big Baby, House, Tony Allen, Powe, Posey, Cassell. That is a pretty deep team