NBA Draft Lottery

AboveLegit

Lol, I'm not gonna make any other comments about this but its just another embarrassing moment in NBA history.

I can understand the Raptor fans being upset, but why are you all up in arms? For some reason it feels like you're upset because the Cavs will have a bright future with these picks.

Maybe we'll get to see "The Decision 2" starring Kyrie Irving in 7 years.

Looks like someone is pretty bitter to me.

• Like 1

Who you guys think Cleveland will take at 1 and 4?

Irving at 1 is a no brainer.

Kanter at 4 if he is still there, which is a possibility considering Minny and Utah may pass on him for guys like Williams, Walker or Knight. If Kanter and Williams are both gone, they will probably go international and draft somebody like Valanciunas or maybe Vesely.

Wow...Imagine what could have been...

Kyrie Irving, Eric Gordon, Blake Griffin....That would have been sick.

Funny you should say that I'm actually playing a season on NBA 2K11 with the Clips and I drafted Irving in the offseason.

Irving at 1 is a no brainer.

Kanter at 4 if he is still there, which is a possibility considering Minny and Utah may pass on him for guys like Williams, Walker or Knight. If Kanter and Williams are both gone, they will probably go international and draft somebody like Valanciunas or maybe Vesely.

If the Wolves don't draft Kanter then I'm expecting them to trade the pick and Derrick Williams goes at that slot.

No way the Jazz will let Kanter slip through their fingers. Cavs should get Vesely, ton of talent and might work out with Irving as his point guard.

Looks like we'll be drafting Kemba Walker, [expletive]ing lovely.

Honestly, I want them to just say [expletive] it and draft Tristan Thompson even though he is not worth a top 5 pick nor does he fit on this team.

I have literally no interest in Kemba Walker or Brandon Knight considering how Bayless played at the end of the season. Might as well just draft the Canadian kid for some cheap publicity.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

I can understand the Raptor fans being upset, but why are you all up in arms? For some reason it feels like you're upset because the Cavs will have a bright future with these picks.

Looks like someone is pretty bitter to me.

What bothers me is how obviously they rigged it, and yeah I can't stand Cleveland, I hope they suck forever to be honest with you. Bitter though? Not a chance.

Never liked the idea of the draft lottery, even when we won last year, I'm just not a fan of this. Why do we have to determine the faith of teams by a lottery? Makes no sense, it's just stupid.

I really feel for these Raptors fans.. They lose their franchise player, finish with the third worst record, the lowest they were projected to go in the lotto was 6th, and they ended up with the 5th pick.. Stern really doesn't care about them.

Anyways, as for the Wizards, I really hope they explore some trade options leading up to the draft. Would love to move up to the second pick by packaging our 6th and 18th picks, but probably isn't likely because Leonsis loves to stockpile picks. We can also look to package our 6th pick with Blatche, lot's of options for Grunfeld.

If we do stay at our 6th spot, Kawhi Leonard is probably our most realistic option. Biyombo might also be an interested pick, but I'm not completely sold on him.

"The trade has played out well for both teams," Clippers general manager Neil Olshey told ESPNLosAngeles.com. "We added a 28-year old All-Star point guard and $8.5 million in cap room and they have two picks in the top four."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6560322

LOL, this guy is just asking to be fired.

• Like 1