WCF GM2: Oklahoma City at Dallas (DAL 1-0)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is kind of nuts how much the respect the Thunder are giving Barea on offense. They are completely sagging off of him and allowing him all kinds of room to get the jumper off due to his ability to get into the paint. He is a pretty solid shooter and is more than capable of knocking down long range jumpers, but the Thunder are still giving him open looks simply because of the havoc he creates when getting into the lane.

Not bad for a guy who was basically considered a complete non factor heading into the playoffs.

Thunder finally playing the proper defense on Dirk. Front him and bring defense from the weakside. I'm sure Dirk will adjust, as well as the rest of his teammates, but for now, this is working. Gotta keep attacking them and getting to the line. Harden and Maynor are playing pretty well off the bench.

Trying to watch this game on a 15" TV ... LOL.

We got our carpet cleaned today downstairs, and in my bed room. The smell from the carpet cleaner smells pretty toxic, lol, so I'm sleeping in the guest room. The TV is 15"....Try sitting about 8 ft away from a 15" TV...Can't see SHIT.

Four point play!

I'm still now quite sure where the foul occured there. I might've missed something, but it sure looked to me that Terry didn't even make any contact with Harden. Even Harden looked surprised to hear the whistle and he certainly made no attempt to illustrate that contact had been made.

This latest 3 point play was a pretty weak call as well.

Harden has played very well off of the bench, though. In a series like this one where the Mavs don't really have any legitimate perimeter threat offensively, there is absolutely no reason why Harden shouldn't be playing at least 33 minutes a night. Sefolosha is an ace defender, but his defense isn't needed in this series as Harden is more than capable of defending any of the Mavs wing players in addition.

Westbrook needs to grow up still.

Bad foul by Terry.

What exactly happened with Westbrook, I have my volume down.

I'm still now quite sure where the foul occurred there. I might've missed something, but it sure looked to me that Terry didn't even make any contact with Harden. Even Harden looked surprised to hear the whistle and he certainly made no attempt to illustrate that contact had been made.

This latest 3 point play was a pretty weak call as well.

Harden has played very well off of the bench, though. In a series like this one where the Mavs don't really have any legitimate perimeter threat offensively, there is absolutely no reason why Harden shouldn't be playing at least 33 minutes a night. Sefolosha is an ace defender, but his defense isn't needed in this series as Harden is more than capable of defending any of the Mavs wing players in addition.

I think Terry grazed his arm a bit, but yeah, it looked like there wasn't that much contact.

That last shot by Harden though was nuts. Terry was all up on him defensively, and Harden just nailed it.