WCF GM2: Oklahoma City at Dallas (DAL 1-0)

He was trying to become Batman, so Brooks pulled him out on the way to the bench Brooks told him something and he started to throw a sissy fit on the bench.

He can be batman in N.O.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting move by Scott Brooks, making a point to Westbrook. It could backfire horribly, can't reinsert Westbrook back into the game here, not only is his confidence shot, but he hasn't touched the ball for a while, and it wouldn't make his point fully.

Interesting move by Scott Brooks, making a point to Westbrook. It could backfire horribly, can't reinsert Westbrook back into the game here, not only is his confidence shot, but he hasn't touched the ball for a while, and it wouldn't make his point fully.

Idk if he making a point, I think hes just sticking with the unit that is working for them. 4 starters are on the bench right now.

Excellent inbound pass by Harden, props to him stepping up here...he will be key if OKC is to win he is the only other person who can create shots for himself besides Westbrook and Durant.

Idk if he making a point, I think hes just sticking with the unit that is working for them. 4 starters are on the bench right now.

Well Collison is doing an excellent job on Dirk, Harden should be in there anyway, Cook over Perk/Ibaka idk why I'll just assume they want another 3 pt shooter to spread the floor for Durant.

The only person who you can say, "wtf is that guy doing in there?" (if you just tuned in) is Maynor to me...

Dallas hits 3's brah...hit a 3, 35 secs on the clock, they have 1 shot to tie if they play good D, game is far from over...

I guarantee you this game is over...Lol.

Nah just hasnt been a factor the last three minutes.

wtf...why didnt he touch the ball on the last possession lol...doesn't matter game is over anyway

Peja isn't clutch in the playoffs. :(

That was a terrible look, cant blame a cold Peja for that. Imo it was a bad call, how you gonna give a player just off the bench the green light for that shot. Peja should have been used as a decoy.

Edited by ChosenOne

Insert Sefolosha good defender, but not Westbrook who is abetter defender than Maynor?

OKC has in house problems to solve...

I wouldn't call it in house problems, more like gutsy coaching. Scott Brooks made a point, and stuck with it.

Big time win for OKC, now they go back home satisfied with a 1-1 series. It was a matter of time before Harden breaks out for a monster game, he's played well this series, but finally realized he needed to score more rather than facilitate. I really wouldn't look into this whole Westbrook thing, OKC's bench was just terrific tonight.