WCF GM2: Oklahoma City at Dallas (DAL 1-0)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Owner

Sit your ass on the bench, Russ.

Great game by Harden, and I loved the way Maynor played out there. Props to Durant, as always.

Also, shout-out to my boy Nick Collison, who missed two free throws in a row in a huge clutch situation, took the ball right back to the rim in a fearless state, and knocked down the next two as if he was in practice.

Westbrook played okay here and there, but once he started to lose control of his game, Brooks pulled him, and it was the best move of the night by Scotty.

The more I watch Westbrook the more I begin to think he's overrated. I used to wish the Knicks drafted him a few years ago; but now I'm starting to even wonder if he could handle New York with his immaturity.

i didnt see the game but iv been reading lots and yeah westy was pretty annoyed that he got pulled but at the same time he wasnt sitting on the bench having a bitch, he was cheering him team on through the 4th. i doubt he cares anyway the team won that thats what matters sure he got caught up in the moment but as if you guys wouldnt be pissed.

we didnt win 55 games with westbrook on the bench and make it to the wfc. it probably was a great move by scotty and sometimes i wish he did it more when maynor plays well.