Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

fish7718

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so burned out on COD....I haven't enjoyed any of them since COD4. MW2, WaW and Black Ops I only played for a few months. I played the crap out of cod4. The game is just getting too complex, you have to unlock everything, you have to prestige to get certain benefits. Its becoming more of a task than a game.

I am so burned out on COD....I haven't enjoyed any of them since COD4. MW2, WaW and Black Ops I only played for a few months. I played the crap out of cod4. The game is just getting too complex, you have to unlock everything, you have to prestige to get certain benefits. Its becoming more of a task than a game.

Funny you say that because before WaW dropped or MW2 I had a conversation with my buddy about how the upcoming CoD titles could be a huge let down to me because they are going to add too much shit. I loved CoD 4 because of the simplicity combined with the fantastic gameplay. I actually refrenced Black Hawk Down, not sure if anyone ever played that, as a game that sucked ass because of all the shit they added. One of those things being healing your teammates with a neddle, which is still completely retarded and should not be in any game. Anyway I feel I was right still. CoD 4 IMO, is the best title they had in the CoD history, it was just such a beautiful game. I'd still play it if enough of my friends would...

Actually agree with this. The only thing I touched on either of those games after the first month or so was Zombies. The regular online just doesn't do it for me anymore.

• 5 months later...

The game looks great, loving it. What they are doing with this score streak and the perks and eh I don't like it all. They are dumbing the game down ever more for newbs, hating it. I like that they encourage going for the flag but, should have found a better way to do it.

I just played/prestiged for the first time in COD 4 today and I am so terrible. I have to play all week to get my skill back. I was getting killed by guys with rank 3 no prestige and I couldn't shoot someone from far away to save my life.

Excited for MW3 though, haven't been too hot on video games lately but hopefully this brings back some excitement.

• 2 weeks later...

Feels and looks like Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare with all the upgrades from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2...idk my conclusion is but right now

btw love they giving props to the vets by showing your rank from the previous 4 titles, love seeing my gold cross again.