Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

fish7718

This game is hard. Constant UAV, people are around you 24/7. Its like when you get a kill you need to be looking around because there is always someone coming for you. I started off going 15-2 and from then on I hovered around an even k/d for the next 3 hours lol

I like it though, just have to learn the maps.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL on MetaCritic this has a 2.2 rating from users right now.. it is getting absolutely flooded with 1's from BF3 users. I've never seen a series bother someone and make a collective group of people feel so insecure about themselves.. it's crazy.

It is a disapointment to me, but overall nah not really a disapointment. Game was not hyped up to be anything that it is not. They never said they had a new gaming engine and new motions that was going revolutionize gaming. It's Call of Duty and at the end of the day it's scored better than Battlefield on both the PS3 and 360 lol.

Well, the Type 95 just turned me into a beast. I went from going almost even to going like 30-8 in almost every game since I unlocked it. That and I finally got Assassin to protect me from the 30 UAV's that are called in during the game.

It is a disapointment to me, but overall nah not really a disapointment. Game was not hyped up to be anything that it is not. They never said they had a new gaming engine and new motions that was going revolutionize gaming. It's Call of Duty and at the end of the day it's scored better than Battlefield on both the PS3 and 360 lol.

If you're advertising your game as the most anticipated game of all time and it gets anything below a 10, it is a disgrace

If you're advertising your game as the most anticipated game of all time and it gets anything below a 10, it is a disgrace

Anticipation, or being enthusiastic, is an emotion involving pleasure, excitement, and sometimes anxiety in considering some expected or longed-for good event.

Most Anticipated =/= Best.. it can live up to the most anticipated bill by simply selling the most copies.

I want to unlock the Type 95 so bad after I used it in Gun Game against my friend haha. That thing is a monster.

If anyone is down for some Spec Ops or Survival my PSN is BigSmitty202

I think we're already friends on there, but I'll be on early next week if you want to start rolling some heads

Sounds good buddy. What's your PSN cause I got a lot of randoms haha.

And I also take back what I said about sniping. Everyone now knows the maps and it's fairly hard again.

NomarFachix :glasses:

Haha was just gonna post and ask if that was you. OTR name at one point or on RBS?

Now I'm just straight up getting dominated. I know I'm not a very good COD player but how come every single time I'm on the team that can barely play verses the guy with a KD ratio of 5? Shit!