Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

fish7718

Gamebattles on this game is possibly the dumbest thing ever. I am in a doubles with my friend and we beat two teams fair and square, and recorded the games. Then they disputed and we submitted our proof and we still got the loss in both games.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is amazing, but I still need to learn all the maps.. I'm like a level 42 I think. K/D is still ~1.6, been tough because I got a late start and people know where to look/camp already.

Definitely can't go out in the open, though, since it only takes a few bullets to kill someone. In love with this Type 95, can't wait for the ACR.

y'all disputin skills is whack

I am pretty sure that when people dispute with no proof its because they have the hook up or they know a way around the system. We clobbered this one team, and my friend and I aren't the best at COD, but these guys were terrible, they could not aim for shit. Yet they are like 7-1 and they have like 2 other matches scheduled that are disputed. Pretty sure their one loss was against another team that knows their way around the system.

We had video proof of the entire match, which included the guy saying "we lost" at the end right when my friend killed him and before they left the game. Proof could not have been better.

Never thought I'd see the day but my KD ratio is now at 1.00! Went on a tear today with a 17-2 game and followed it up with a 30-6.

Still way too much respawning a dying though. Illwill is also amazing at this game haha.

I like playing with you too! You play objectives right!

• 4 weeks later...