Hip Hop's Freshman Class?

Flash

We all know this new group of artists is pretty special but who's your favorite? I'm a big fan of Charles Hamilton and Cudi. I'd probably go with Hamilton based on the fact that I've never really heard a sound like his before. I think Drake is extremely whack though.

I dunno I'm just not a fan of his flow and I feel like he's riding Weezy's ****. Plus, dude was on Degrassi lol. Seriously though, I just don't think he makes good music.

I don't know if he's considered a 'freshman rapper' or not, but I'm starting to like Cashis a whole lot. I think he's from Shady Records or something like that. Just heard of him a day or two ago and listened to several of his songs. Loved 'em.

We all know this new group of artists is pretty special but who's your favorite? I'm a big fan of Charles Hamilton and Cudi. I'd probably go with Hamilton based on the fact that I've never really heard a sound like his before. I think Drake is extremely whack though.

Drizzy, Charles, and Cudi all go hard. I like them all. I probably like Cudi, Drake, Charles in that order. Wale is up there with these guys though too for sure.

Ya'll sleeping on this up-and-comer J. Cole. He is THE truth!!!

Wale and Cudi are my faves from this freshman class. Drake isn't bad but he is too mainstream for my likings now to be honest.

Actually Blu is pretty good. Him and Exile produce some good songs. He isn't that new anymore but Below The Heavens was a great album.

Charles Hamilton raps like he's in slow motion.

Lol what charles does his thing on most songs a few of his mixtapes were wack tho

I guess Ace Hood needs a mention here. He [expletive]ing tore the track up on DJ Khaled's album.

Ace Hood is trash.

blu easily.

charles hamilton, wale, an kid cudi is dope 2.

asher roth had a nice album.

yea i agree wit this ash rosh's album was really nice a little different from what were used to in the rap game but i was feelin it he's gonna do big things.

I've listened to about 10 Charles Hamilton songs and all of them were trash except maybe 1.

nah charles is very talented but he kind of rushes stuff some times so idk it's not that great. he has plenty of great songs though.

This thread needs more Blu. Blu is the most talented rapper out of this "Freshman class" by far.

Me.

& Bingo. Blu dominates.

I don't listen to Drake much but he is pretty good.

Edited by DWhiTex34