Ever watched a horror film that is scary?

• 3 years later...
  • Owner

There's only one movie that creeps me the [expletive] out, and it's Carrie...even today. Not so much through the majority of it, but once she's covered in blood, it's just different, lol.

Anyone scared of Paranormal Activity (the series of movies)? I haven't seen any of them since the first one, and I thought the first they put out was just dumb.

• Like 1

Anyone scared of Paranormal Activity (the series of movies)? I haven't seen any of them since the first one, and I thought the first they put out was just dumb.

I don't find the Paranormal Activity movies that scary, but I do really like them. I don't go to the movies that often, but I've seen all 3 of those in theatres and I plan on seeing the 4th one too. The whole theme of the movies really interest me, more then other horror movies about stupid shit. Just my opinion.

• 1 month later...

There's only one movie that creeps me the [expletive] out, and it's Carrie...even today. Not so much through the majority of it, but once she's covered in blood, it's just different, lol.

When I was younger Carrie would always get me as well.It really wasnt until the end where Carries hand bust through the grave and the other chick wakes up screaming. Its silly now, but damn I hated that part lol.