Official NBA 2K12 thread

magicbalala245

3 separate covers to choose from

http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/118/1182991/nba-2k12-20110721043811947.jpg

http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/118/1182991/nba-2k12-20110721043810352.jpg

http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/118/1182991/nba-2k12-20110721043808852.jpg

If you live out the US you will only get Jordan cover

Edited by magicbalala245

Why don't they just make a cover with all 3 of them on it instead of just one on each? And make a classic team for each team on the game minus the Bobcats.

Edited by htownborn

Why don't they just make a cover with all 3 of them on it instead of just one on each? And make a classic team for each team on the game minus the Bobcats.

Classic kings team with Christie, C-Webb, and Bibby would be sick :glasses:

Also classic Kobe-Shaq teams.

• Owner

It's 23.. the 2 is tucked in the fold. You can still see it.

My computer monitor is darker than normal (using an QptiQuest monitor since my beauty's capacitors blew for a second time), and I only have one eye as well, so leave me alone.

• Like 2

Classic kings team with Christie, C-Webb, and Bibby would be sick :glasses:

Also classic Kobe-Shaq teams.

Those are 2 of the main teams I want along with the 94-95 Rockets, Magic, and Pacers. The 92-93 Suns would be sick too

Another thing they can work on and I'm not sure if I'm the only one that has this problem but they need to make it to were the CPU can actually miss shots. I just got through playing a game and the CPU shoot nearly 80% [expletive]ing ridiculous.

My computer monitor is darker than normal (using an QptiQuest monitor since my beauty's capacitors blew for a second time), and I only have one eye as well, so leave me alone.

All I'm hearing is excuses man...I expected better B.

• 2 weeks later...
ATLANTA (AP) — Video game makers are bracing for an extended NBA lockout by focusing on former players who made the league popular in hopes of taking the attention away from the impact labor strife will have on their product.

In the upcoming "NBA 2K12," which goes on sale Oct. 4 despite the lockout, 2K Sports plans to introduce a new mode called, NBA's Greatest, that will feature the league's top 15 players of all-time and some of the most famous rivalries.

Hall of Famers such as Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Julius Erving will be featured on the latest installment of the best-selling basketball video game franchise. Jordan, Johnson and Bird will appear on three separate covers on the front of the game.

"NBA basketball is about the history and the future of the game," said Jason Argent, vice president of marketing at Take-Two's 2K Sports. "We love the current game and are looking to optimize it."

But an extended lockout would eliminate daily updates.

Full Story -- Click Here

I didn't see my player but i really hope they have it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a couple of weeks after announcing that Dr. J and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar would join Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Magic Johnson in NBA 2K12’s virtual lineup of legends, 2K Sports unveiled the full roster Friday morning.

The company revealed that gamers will be also get to try out the moves of Wilt Chamberlain, Julius Erving, Patrick Ewing, Karl Malone, Hakeem Olajuwon, Scottie Pippen, Oscar Robertson, Bill Russell, John Stockton, Isiah Thomas and Jerry West.

Earlier this month, 2K Sports said that it’s adding a mode that will let users play some of the NBA’s most historic games, re-creating not only the classic teams, but also the hairstyles and uniforms of the past.

Players who get the game early will also have access to two bonus teams: the 1990-91 Golden State Warriors and the 2001-02 Sacramento Kings. The title hits shelves on Oct. 4.

Edited by htownborn