Official NBA 2K12 thread

magicbalala245

What level are you playing on? Switch it up to Hall Of Fame and I doubt you will get these same result.

Bro I've played on every level on this game and trust me I get the same result unless I change the game sliders. And Hall of fame re-read my post because I added more it'll tell you how I feel about Hall of Fame.

Edited by htownborn

2k12 sucks imho. 2k11 is still better. Actually I like 2k10 the best, I started playing that again.

amen to that brutha, played it a few times and now its the biggest waste of money. wont be buying 13 unless i read amazing reviews and play it at my mates

I'm up for it I don't know about losing though

lol no one can beat me online anymore...like i said i lost my first like 10 games online and now im 15-12 i think.

i agree with most i think 2k11 was better. but 2k11 had major problems in online play. i used to get disconnected from every game, before they even started. i'd be at the center tip and it would give me some 2k server error. and no it wasnt my connection cuz i could play fifa and madden all the time online with no issue. so 2k11 was worthless to me bc i couldnt even play the [expletive]ing game online.

online play is all i do anymore anyway. i dont have time for franchises and to be honest dont have the patience to either

lol no one can beat me online anymore...like i said i lost my first like 10 games online and now im 15-12 i think.

i agree with most i think 2k11 was better. but 2k11 had major problems in online play. i used to get disconnected from every game, before they even started. i'd be at the center tip and it would give me some 2k server error. and no it wasnt my connection cuz i could play fifa and madden all the time online with no issue. so 2k11 was worthless to me bc i couldnt even play the [expletive]ing game online.

online play is all i do anymore anyway. i dont have time for franchises and to be honest dont have the patience to either

Online play has ALWAYS been terrible in 2k. Its been their biggest problem for as long as I can remember.

The gameplay is what frustrates me the most. You cant even dribble past a guy without losing the ball. Its a garbage basketball game, only good thing about it was afro Kobe.

Online play has ALWAYS been terrible in 2k. Its been their biggest problem for as long as I can remember.

The gameplay is what frustrates me the most. You cant even dribble past a guy without losing the ball. Its a garbage basketball game, only good thing about it was afro Kobe.

lol what? i don't really have a problem with that.

the biggest gameplay issue is def the passing, as others have hit on...just ridiculous

I like that they kind of got rid of the 2k11 Eurostep cheap move. I mean they still have it but in 2k11 it was an easy score every time if you had someone like Manu. The passing is a bit ridiculous in 2k12, that I agree with. Overall, I prefer 2k12... it's simply a more challenging gameplay imo

• Like 1

I like that they kind of got rid of the 2k11 Eurostep cheap move. I mean they still have it but in 2k11 it was an easy score every time if you had someone like Manu. The passing is a bit ridiculous in 2k12, that I agree with. Overall, I prefer 2k12... it's simply a more challenging gameplay imo

Play HOF difficulty on 2k11 if you want a challenge. The CPU will make fadeaways on you all day.

Thats why I like 2k10 so much. I can play on HOF and it will be a challenge but at least the CPU wont make bullshit fadeaway 3's all game. Only thing I dont like about 2k10 is its so easy to drive and dunk. I could score 30-40 with any random scrub on HOF just by blowing by defenders and dunking all game.

Im sure some of you remember our 2k10 league a while back. :lol:

Edited by kingfish

2k12 is by far my favorite game; the attention to defensive details and offensive traits is so immense from 2k11 that I actually want to play every game in my, "my player," mode and am actually thinking about playing the next season afterwards.

LOL WTF!!!

I just did a normal quick match online in 2k12...and when my opponent and i selected our teams and went to set our starting lineup, the 2011 rosters showed up. I was the Knicks, and I had Chauncey Billups, Sheldon Williams, etc. etc. on my roster!! Lmao wtf?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrTyGLhcY-g

To make a player cut to the basket on a fast break you have to run a quick play then press the icon associated with the player available to cut. Adjusting your line-up to best attack the opposing team always helps,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZn17qI8g6o

2k made a lot of adjustments to cut down on cheesing, an no player in the NBA has 99 speed or quickness,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrTyGLhcY-g

To make a player cut to the basket on a fast break you have to run a quick play then press the icon associated with the player available to cut. Adjusting your line-up to best attack the opposing team always helps,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZn17qI8g6o

2k made a lot of adjustments to cut down on cheesing, an no player in the NBA has 99 speed or quickness,

Bro trust me there isn't anything you can tell me about this game that I already don't know. I do all of that its just they way that the game is made.

That I disagree with they cut down on some chess like the eurostep but they added more this year if you ask me. And D-Rose, Westbrook, and Wall are very close to that and your missing the point bro it's not about who's the quickest or fastest the point is that speed holds absolutely no value at all in this game. The point of the video was to show that you could have your quickness and speed at 99 and you still can't out run anyone even if a player with 25 speed and quickness was in the game.

Edited by htownborn