NFL Free Agency Thread

Boston Fever

Reggie Bush as a third down back is going to be awesome. High hopes for Daniel Thomas heading into this season, I'm not sure if he's ready to handle a heavy workload just yet. Now if only Miami can get Orton, then their offense will be set.

Edited by Simba

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

Filed to ESPN: Texans reach agreement with former Bengals CB Johnathan Joseph on a five-year deal. Nnamdi to Jets looking more likely.

:(

Well at least we get a stud in Joseph.

:(

Well at least we get a stud in Joseph.

Not really surprised I kind of expected the Texans to get Joseph. Joseph will do for now though, anything would be better than to have a second year Kareem Jackson and a rookie Brandon Harris getting picked on all season.

And I'll be sure to bump your Patriots and 49ers thread when the 49ers lose the division to the Rams or Seahawks and Brady chokes in the playoffs again because he's damaged goods, alright?

Why did you you suddenly disappear? I think I may have to dig up your "power rankings" and review articles that are always quite comical.

Why did you you suddenly disappear? I think I may have to dig up your "power rankings" and review articles that are always quite comical.

Because my life doesn't revolve around posting on an internet forum. I work 40 hours a week and play Junior A lacrosse. Sorry I couldn't post within your timelines. I don't even know what you want me to say? It was yours and Fish's argument lol.

If it was about me not replying to what you said, I took a page out of your book - you know, the one where you dismiss anyone elses opinion to bring up something completely meaningless to get a rise out of someone. Did I do good?

Please do dig them up. I couldn't care less lol. You don't even write anything, you just spew nonsensical bullshit to troll.

• Like 1

WHERE DID YOU DISAPPEAR TO ECN?

I'm right here. You didn't make much sense in your original post, and it just seems like you're bitter for some reason. I never said he was going to definitely , but I trust BB and his history with troubled players to get Haynesworth back to how he was in his pro-bowl years.

I guess you didn't watch much of him last year did you? If you did, you'd know that his impact was "similar" statistically to his DPOTY award season with the Titans. It's a low risk, high reward situation.

I should be like you bringing random shit up. It's funny when you fools say I do it, but it usually starts with a terrible troll attempt by one of you, or "12-4", when that's not exactly what I said.

Canucks in three. :rolleyes: .

I'm right here. You didn't make much sense in your original post, and it just seems like you're bitter for some reason. I never said he was going to definitely , but I trust BB and his history with troubled players to get Haynesworth back to how he was in his pro-bowl years.

I guess you didn't watch much of him last year did you? If you did, you'd know that his impact was "similar" statistically to his DPOTY award season with the Titans. It's a low risk, high reward situation.

I should be like you bringing random shit up. It's funny when you fools say I do it, but it usually starts with a terrible troll attempt by one of you, or "12-4", when that's not exactly what I said.

Canucks in three. :rolleyes: .

Why would I have any reason to be bitter? I couldn't care less that Albert Haynesworth got traded to New England. I said Albert Haynesworth is useless if he's not at defensive tackle in a 4-3. I didn't mind Haynesworth in Tennessee because he was imposing and dominating. I seen a character change in him when he went to Washington and I believe it's going to translate to New England. This guy is damaged goods. That's my opinion. And I respect your opinion all the same. He wasn't anywhere close to his DPOY season in Tennessee.

I don't bring up random shit other then what I said. And I don't call you out for things that you say that aren't even close to what actually happened. I've never said 12-4, but I have said something about the 49ers feeble play and how shitty Alex Smith is. I don't care enough to bring it up like some other guys do, it's your respective choice.

I really don't have any problems with you as you seem to perceive to have with me.

The Raiders have signed every single 2011 draft pick. That's news for us. I guess we're good to go now, lol...

Not saying the Raiders made the correct move drafting DHB, but.....Crabtree is going to miss pre-season for the third season in a row. This guy is a fragile diva. I really don't know what to think of him.

Also, Vince Young is now a Philadelphia Eagle.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

• Owner

Not saying the Raiders made the correct move drafting DHB, but.....Crabtree is going to miss pre-season for the third season in a row. This guy is a fragile diva. I really don't know what to think of him.

Haha, I was a huge Crabtree-to-Oakland fan. I wanted him in a Raider jersey so bad. It didn't take long for me to get a feeling he was going to turn out to be a problem, but I was convinced he would be a very good player in the league for quite some time, and I wanted to punch babies when we took DHB.

My WR list was Crabtree, Maclin, Harvin. I thought Hakeem Nicks wouldn't pan out.

I do remember praying that Sanchez would fall to us, though, because I've wanted a QB since Gannon retired. I never thought Stafford was going to be good, and I didn't like Freeman only because he was from Kansas State.

I seem to remember that draft more than any other, only because I was still hoping Al Davis would stop buying into speed demons...but he let me down over and over again, and now I'm to the point where I've accepted it.