NFL Free Agency Thread

Boston Fever

Ty Warren texted me saying the Pats were "going in a different direction defensively." (via @kguregian)

Twitter

Get ready for a dominating season from the Patriots. Sit back, grab your popcorn, and witness greatness!

4-3?

Edit: NVM

nfldraftupdate

#Texans DT Amobi Okoye will soon be released. No trade market for him, but the #Broncos do have interest in signing him if/when cut.

Edited by Dash

• Owner

OH YEAH, TRENT EDWARDS TO THE RAIDERS.

This is definitely breaking news. Back-breaking news.

How many games has Edwards played in since he was drafted? One? :rolleyes: I don't even think the dude has two full seasons under his belt, and he came into the league in 2006 or 2007. WTFFFF.

Bears signed RB Marion Barber to a two-year, $5 million contract.

Increasingly injury prone, Barber has averaged just 3.9 yards per carry over the past two seasons. Of course, that's 1.5 more than Chester Taylor during his disastrous first season in Chicago. Barber is capable of spelling Matt Forte on some passing downs, but the Bears are kidding themselves if they think he's worthy of change-of-pace carries. Taylor is in serious danger of being cut

Ty Warren texted me saying the Pats were "going in a different direction defensively." (via @kguregian)

Twitter

Get ready for a dominating season from the Patriots. Sit back, grab your popcorn, and witness greatness!

def a different direction

OH YEAH, TRENT EDWARDS TO THE RAIDERS.

This is definitely breaking news. Back-breaking news.

How many games has Edwards played in since he was drafted? One? :rolleyes: I don't even think the dude has two full seasons under his belt, and he came into the league in 2006 or 2007. WTFFFF.

Must have a good 40 time. Next Mike Vick, take my word.

Plax to Jets for 3 mil, Cro to follow

Washington going to bid for Bradshaw, this is awesome, if they can get him from the Giants they will be much less of a threat offensively.

Heap to Cardinals, that division should be interesting, Rams Vs Cardinals with the 49ers as a wild card like they are every year.

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

It's official: Seahawks and LB Lofa Tatupu decided to mutually part ways. He will be released and will be looking for work elsewhere.

Please anywhere but the Eagles

Edited by fish7718