NFL Free Agency Thread

Boston Fever

Michael Vick and Vince Young. Don't really know what to think of that.

Watch out for the Eagles in Madden and D Jax has 99 speed

That's fine. Have fun shutting down Welker, Hernandez, Gronkowski and company. [expletive] the Jets.

What was the point of posting those videos here? Don't you have a 2 team thread for that?

Watch out for the Eagles in Madden and D Jax has 99 speed

What was the point of posting those videos here? Don't you have a 2 team thread for that?

Why are you being a retard? There's no need to explain the videos because anyone with half a brain can figure it out.

You reek of jealousy right now.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

Why are you being a retard? There's no need to explain the videos because anyone with half a brain can figure it out.

You reek of jealousy right now.

Lol

I'm jealous of the fact you have a competent coach

Jealous that your team went to the playoffs

Jealous that you have a hall of fame QB

that is where my jealousy ends

I can careless about Albert Haynesworth and Chad Ochocinco this isn't 2007, this is a thread to talk FA not to post random youtube videos of chad ochocinco which there are many and the ones you posted arent even the best.

If you want to spew your wet dream about washed up players please do so in your own area :) TY

• Like 2

Lol

I'm jealous of the fact you have a competent coach

Jealous that your team went to the playoffs

Jealous that you have a hall of fame QB

that is where my jealousy ends

I can careless about Albert Haynesworth and Chad Ochocinco this isn't 2007, this is a thread to talk FA not to post random youtube videos of chad ochocinco which there are many and the ones you posted arent even the best.

If you want to spew your wet dream about washed up players please do so in your own area :) TY

You answered your own question. This is a thread about FA's, and the Patriots signed him, so you can keep being jealous.

I'll be sure to post here when the Bears get Roy Williams for cheap, and then we will all remember the two 1st rounders some team gave up for him.

You really are jealous, and it's quite funny. I don't know how you sleep at night either. This is a thread about FA's, and you're crying about me talking about FA's.

Maybe one day you will know what it's like to root for a winner, but I'm afraid that day will never happen. Keep your jealousy out of this thread, and stop derailing you bum.

And, I know you're probably in the SPED program at your school, but those two videos weren't supposed to be the best videos, but rather recent videos, one of which demonstrates his footwork, but you would have no clue about anything related to sports.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

...Is this possible?

@PaulGrecoRadio

Hearing #Texans once again making strong push for Nnamdi Asomugha but also hear #Cowboys are too. #Jets were you at?

Apparently we have $9-12 million still left to spend on free agency. Not sure why he'd pick the Texans when we're going to be offering basically the same contract as everyone else.

lol I dont know where the reports that he is going to Houston is coming from, only thing I've ready today is NY and Dallas.

I think he is a Jet and Aso's camp just keeps coming up with new teams to scare the Jets...

NFL.com

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/catch_all/nfl_image/n_asomugha_dal_110728_CP.jpg

Edited by fish7718

lol I dont know where the reports that he is going to Houston is coming from, only thing I've ready today is NY and Dallas.

I think he is a Jet and Aso's camp just keeps coming up with new teams to scare the Jets...

NFL.com

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/catch_all/nfl_image/n_asomugha_dal_110728_CP.jpg

Houston and the Jets have been the two most rumored destinations. I honestly haven't even heard about him going to Dallas yet, and I'm listening to Adam Shefter right now, and this is the first time he said the Cowboys "may be lurking".

Jerry wants Nnamdi and I think he's going to get him. He'll throw the cash at him, Nnamdi wants the big market. It's a total fit. This is the type of player that could vault Dallas in the Super Bowl picture in a muddy NFC playoff picture.

If they get him, the NFC East will be a war this year. Philly, New York and Dallas are all legitimate.

Jerry wants Nnamdi and I think he's going to get him. He'll throw the cash at him, Nnamdi wants the big market. It's a total fit. This is the type of player that could vault Dallas in the Super Bowl picture in a muddy NFC playoff picture.

If they get him, the NFC East will be a war this year. Philly, New York and Dallas are all legitimate.

If he wants to play in a big market, why not play in the biggest?

Wow........the Patriots released Ty Warren. :( .

Good luck to where ever he decides to go to, as long as it's not the Jets. The Patriots MUST have something up their sleeves.

They released a Defensive end making way too much money after they went out and got 2 very high-profile characters.. THEY MUST BE PLANNING SOMETHING CRAZY

Houston and the Jets have been the two most rumored destinations. I honestly haven't even heard about him going to Dallas yet, and I'm listening to Adam Shefter right now, and this is the first time he said the Cowboys "may be lurking".

There have been all types of reports over twitter today saying the Cowboys continue to become more and more of a player, Houston is done because the only thing they had was more money and that's done now. It's legit Jets Vs Cowboys, right now, it's not something I'm just saying because I'm a Cowboys fan. Asomugha will be playing in the meadowlands come Week 1.

Anyone have any Raider news to share with me today?

They are still in the NFL, right?

Raiders agreed to terms with OT Jared Gaither, formerly of the Ravens.

Back woes have hampered Gaither badly, but he has shown the ability to be a franchise-caliber left tackle. While the Ravens coaches seemed to question Gaither's attitude at times, Hue Jackson knows what he's getting from his own time in Baltimore. At 6'9/340, Gaither will form an imposing booked with 6'9" Jared Veldheer, who is expected to kick to right tackle now.

:) Edited by fish7718