do you ever get sad when you're finished with a class?

reno

like in school, when you're done with your class, whichever it may be? Like you may never see a lot of your classmates or teacher again, all those good memories of working together and developing those special bonds, gonneee. Some of those people who is fun to be in class with but you wouldn't want to hang out with them after class. It's always sad, least for me. makes me reminisce the good ol days and how fast time flies. I wish I could go back to some of my classes, but I cant ; (

I've had that feeling a little bit. It's more disappointment that I'll probably not have a class that enjoyable considering the status quo classes are usual shit.

I haven't gone through something like that since middle school lol

Jen stop being rude;You at 116 now and think you can talk to people any way you want too.

Not since 8th grade when I graduated and I knew I would never see most of the people in my class again. I had known most of them since 1st grade so for 8 years I had class with the same people.

Since then I can't wait to end a class so I never have to do it again. Even if it's a fun class, I still am counting down the days til the last day just to get done with it.

• Like 1

Graduating high school was something that took time to hit me. I'm not going to complain about my four years because I loved the people I had been going to school with. I went to a private, all boys catholic school and we all became really good friends, especially senior year. I wouldn't of wanted to go to any other school in the city just because I know I couldn't of developed that type of friendship with people anywhere else. Now that everyone's going to college I only have 4 of my friends going to college with me in my hometown, and I'm really going to miss seeing the friends from high school on a regular basis.

I got that feeling after I graduated high school 2 years ago, and I still get sad over it when I reminisce. However, moving on is a part of life, and when you live in the past you waste the present, which is the only thing that really matters.