2011 Philadelphia Eagles

The Eagles will still win the NFC East. They are a much better team than the other three teams in the division. The only team that poses a threat to them are the Cowboys.

I hope you're right.

• Like 1

Ronnie Brown to Detroit for Jerome Harrison and a 2013 7th round pick. I like it. Brown has shown that he either can't play in this system, or he is done, or some combination of the two. Harrison did a fine job as the #2 back here last season. He doesn't have to do much to be an upgrade.

lulz, Ronnie Brown trade voided because Harrison failed his physical.

Which guarantees Brown makes a huge play at the end of the year to win the division.

Without trade, Jerome Harrison doesn't get physical. Without physical, doctors don't find brain tumor. Trade might have saved his life.

• 3 weeks later...

JK...

But really, this team is slays me.

really? as an eagles fan you should know not to get your hopes up. i was pretty optimistic about the team heading in but in the bottom of my mind i was prepared for a let down. with this loss our playoff chances are pretty much toast i believe. not much more you really say at this point but this team has been a disappointment all year, which is nothing new for us.

really? as an eagles fan you should know not to get your hopes up. i was pretty optimistic about the team heading in but in the bottom of my mind i was prepared for a let down. with this loss our playoff chances are pretty much toast i believe. not much more you really say at this point but this team has been a disappointment all year, which is nothing new for us.

Well yeah, and what you said is precisely the problem. So damn frustrating. At least you don't live here and don't have to put up with the local media, which makes everything so much worse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh God...

my worst nightmares have come true. leave it to the eagles to suck the entire year and win out useless games to gain a "respectable" record. i dont like rooting for my team to lose, but honestly, what's the point? i never cared about the draft pick, or wanted to tank for a higher draft position. if we win against the cowboys today and win next week, finishing with an 8-8 record and no playoffs, it basically secures more years for andy reid, and im willing to bet we'll see juan castillo back next yr at d-coordinator since they're such good friends.

honestly im sick and tired of this shit and want changes. if they come back next year with the same coaching staff yet again i may just quit watching football until reid is fired. im sick and tired of this, the same results every single season, the same idiot trying to outsmart himself every year and failing every time. dear god what a nightmare this season has been. watch us enter the draft with all our picks and waste it all again on small, speedy defensive players with "heart" only to watch them get dominated in the nfl. im seriously so over this shit and all of reid's crap. same shit every single year for the past decade why should i waste more time on this product.

Edited by The Artesticle

Draft position doesn't mean that much unless we are talking top 10 picks, you should root for your team to win..

Not saying I agree or disagree with this. But consider...the Andy Reid regime has gotten so unbelievably stale, and with these "meaningless wins", we are being practically guaranteed that no real change will be made for next season. That is why so many Eagles fans are frustrated. Not sure if it has so much to do with draft position, although it is a nice little insult added to injury that the draft pick will be so meh.

Edited by Phightins

Just meh about this. I hope that Laurie and Banner will finally wake up and not use those "wins" as an excuse to not make any significant changes.

I have a higher chance of becoming skinny overnight, though.

• 1 month later...