2011 Philadelphia Eagles

I know some amount of it still goes to like his court fees or something relating to that, so it's good to see he's back on his feet again.

I think most of it does.

• 4 weeks later...

here's hoping that we use our first, two seconds, and one third round pick in the 2012 draft on 4 linebackers :wub:

chances are that we'll hit on at least 2 and have 2 solid linebackers for once in the history of Andy Reid. that would definitely help the defense by leaps and bounds!!!!!!!!!! yay!

Edited by The Artesticle

here's hoping that we use our first, two seconds, and one third round pick in the 2012 draft on 4 linebackers :wub:

chances are that we'll hit on at least 2 and have 2 solid linebackers for once in the history of Andy Reid. that would definitely help the defense by leaps and bounds!!!!!!!!!! yay!

You would really use the first overall pick in the draft on a LB? :glasses: .

In all seriousness, this draft year is going to be very good, and the Eagles should be able to find some serviceable LB's.

You would really use the first overall pick in the draft on a LB? :glasses: .

In all seriousness, this draft year is going to be very good, and the Eagles should be able to find some serviceable LB's.

lol

I'm hoping we'll find some help next year. out of our starting linebackers, all three are below average. casey matthews is terrible, fokou should be a backup, and chaney is probably average on his best day. i never understood why we tried to reload our defense and completely ignored the linebacker position in the offseason. i wouldn't be too surprised if andy reid neglected linebackers again for next year. he just doesnt care about the position for some reason. never has

Edited by The Artesticle

With the exception of Jeremiah Trotter in his prime, the Eagles have not once had an above average linebacker in my time as a fan. I guess they thought they could mask it by loading up everywhere else on defense this year. So much for that.

Kind of amazing/frustrating to think how many points this team could be putting up without all of the turnovers. They are getting a ridiculous amount of yardage every week.