2011 Philadelphia Eagles

John Smallwood wrote an articale in the paper today saying how the Birds should entertain the idea of getting Manning in Philly.

Completely lol'd at that.

Not for the fact that it's Manning's ability but more for the fact that Eagles always pull bogus moves like this.

I am actually OK with Castillo getting another chance. If Andy gets to come back, Juan should be able to also. I think that personnel wise, they are just 1-2 smart moves/draft selections away from being a top tier defense. The group they had this season definitely improved as the year went on. I feel like most of the Castillo hate is from people who want change just for the sake of change, or who want somebody to be the scapegoat. We've already shuffled through two d-coordinators since Jim Johnson passed away, and neither had much success right away or were liked by the fans, so why does anybody think a third guy would be different? Especially with Spags off the board. I'd rather let Castillo get a chance to grow/prove himself than to start from scratch again with another unknown guy.

Whatever, I am mostly indifferent. No excuses in 2012.

Edited by Phightins