Allright My X has Completely Lost it.

Mike Hawk

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was looking at her myspace, and yeah things are not as good as they were before. Seems like she has taken on a lot of changes that have not helped here for the better and has been downward spiraling.

Should I help her?

What do you gain by saving this ___ ? Some [expletive]? She's the next Mariah Care leave her be.

I don't wanna sound like a dick or anything but you got this off her 'myspace'. So youreally don't know the whole situation. Just someone outside that kinda has a vew looking in.

Exactly. Reading some of her comments and looking at her pics won't exactly tell a story. She could be better than ever before and then you'd really seem like a douche if you intervened.

Exactly. Reading some of her comments and looking at her pics won't exactly tell a story. She could be better than ever before and then you'd really seem like a douche if you intervened.

Lol when in her blog she writes that she wants to committ suicide.

I think its a pretty serious Issue. I do not think someone would write that to gain attention.

But Fudge it, I wont help her yet, I amma see how long this goes on.

I think its a pretty serious Issue. I do not think someone would write that to gain attention.

People that say they're going to commit suicide never do. So that's not an issue, if she didn't say anything but hinted at it it'd be more serious.

If it's not going to make your life worse, and she's a deserving person, help her out. Don't go and give Hitler $5 for some beer, but if Teddy Roosevelt needed a bandage you'd give it to him right?

Well you didn't say that in your original post. But if that's the case it almost seems like she's craving attention. It's not everyday you post something like that on MySpace.

If you help her she could turn it on you. Rather than looking like an emo girl commiting suicide, she frames you to look like you murdered her so everyone feels sorry for you and hates you. You go to jail for like 40 years but get out after 17 and guess what, no girl will ever have sex with a guy that killed his girlfriend...trust me.

• Like 1

If you help her she could turn it on you. Rather than looking like an emo girl commiting suicide, she frames you to look like you murdered her so everyone feels sorry for you and hates you. You go to jail for like 40 years but get out after 17 and guess what, no girl will ever have sex with a guy that killed his girlfriend...trust me.

what??

That makes perfect sense. Probably her plan 2.

Thanks for letting me know Steve, with this in mind I am not helping her.