Super Bowl XLVI: NY Giants vs. New England

Real Deal

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It just sucks to lose to them twice. I'm probably being a little irrational, but this may hurt Brady and Belichick's legacy, but I think Eli Manning is HOF bound now, for sure.

I don't know how the Patriots were even leading at half-time, as they played like complete and utter shit at the beginning of the game. I just wish they had one bounce or a little luck go their way tonight.

The fumble they recovered with 12 men on the field [expletive]ing sucked. The two other fumbles they couldn't recover, and both had very nice bounces for the Giants. The Wes Welker drop (poor guy), the Branch miss, the Brady INT, and a few other plays really [expletive]ing suck.

The Manningham catch sucked, but it was just a nice catch. It sucks he caught it, but it wasn't a David Tyree catch. That play really sucked tonight though.

I wish Ninkovich didn't jump offsides either because they had the Giants at 4th down there.

The Patriots need to use their draft picks wisely this year. They NEED a legitimate #1 WR as well. Yes, I love Welker and he's excellent, but they need a WR that can really stretch the defense.

[expletive].

Pretty much agree w/ it all. Ocho Cinco should've played more. Smh

Hopefully next season will end better.

Brb, signing Mario Williams.

Brb, re-signing Andre Carter.

Brb, Ras-I Dowling will be healthy.

Brb, Riddley and Vereen show.

They need to get a legitimate #1 WR. Welker is an excellent slot WR, but they have no true deep threat, and that kills them. Oh, and a SS/FS would be nice as well......

Decent Super Bowl. It was weird being the only guy going for the Giants over here but I wouldn't have minded if the Pats were to win it.

So depressing now that the football season is over. Nothing worth looking forward to till mid March or April.

It was a pretty good Super Bowl, better than last years I thought. However, there are so many 'what if' plays in the game that could've gone either way. I tip my hat to the giants because well, sitting at 6-6 in november i would have NEVER thought they would make it here. first 9-7 team to win a Super Bowl is crazy..

Brady choked, plain and simple, He had two drives in the 4th quarter to seal the game, the first drive he threw a stupid interception, second drive he moved the ball and he may have not had a lot of help from his receivers but he still could have made better passes. Then with a minute left and a timeout he had a chance to win the game and only got to mid field. That is a definite choke in my book. Credit Eli Manning for making the big plays when it mattered, We knew thats what it would come down too. Manning got the ball left with 4 minutes left and went on a 3 minute touch down drive. Solidified his status as a top 5 QB (over Romo :( ) in my book. Congrats again to the Giants fan, young talented team they will be tough to beat next year. Patriots, their window is closing, but they still got a couple of runs with Brady left in tank.

Few tasteless comments but let's continue to keep it classy fellas.

BTW if Romo did what Brady did tonight, the entire sports world would want his head #DoubleStanadard

Edited by flsh7718

Actually glad the Giants won.

1 - because I believe the Pats are shady as hell and I really dont like them.

2 - because I hope Reid and the rest of the Eagles front office are embarrassed that the Giants won 2 SB's in last few years and they havent won shit.

I actually hope the Eagles have a crappy season next year as well. Anything to shake up this FO and get Reid the hell out of town.

2 - because I hope Reid and the rest of the Eagles front office are embarrassed that the Giants won 2 SB's in last few years and they havent won shit.

I actually hope the Eagles have a crappy season next year as well. Anything to shake up this FO and get Reid the hell out of town.

I think the Eagles are close, though. Closer than it may have seemed this year. The problem is can Vick stay healthy for a playoff/SB run? He's good enough, but can he stay on the field. That's the biggest question mark IMO.

I think the Eagles are close, though. Closer than it may have seemed this year. The problem is can Vick stay healthy for a playoff/SB run? He's good enough, but can he stay on the field. That's the biggest question mark IMO.

They are going to be scary next year I think. Obviously we won the Super Bowl, so we are a very good team, but with a 9-7 record, I still feel like we're lucky we made the playoffs. If the Eagles played even close to as good as they could have, they would have been 10-6 and we wouldn't have even made the playoffs. Next year I think will be a different story and we are going to have a struggle to make it to the playoffs if we want to win the division.

If you think Reid, Banner, Roseman etc. care, I think you're probably (unfortunately) mistaken.