Foot Locker 3-PT Contest

Real Deal

I'd put my money on Anthony Morrow.

And personally I think Mike Miller should be in it over Chalmers, even though he missed a good portion of the season. Seeing him in person, I've never seen anyone be as automatic in shootaround from 3 as Miller was.

What a stupid list! Love, James Jones, and Joe Johsnon aren't even top 40 in 3 point %.

Guys like Novak, Bonner, Markieef Morris, Ray Allen, Dick Jefferson and probably a few others I'm forgetting about deserve to be in it more than the three I mentioned....

I disagree with guys like Goudelock and Novak being on the list. When you've played in only like 60% of the games and are getting like 10-15MPG at that, you just shouldn't be in the contest. James Jones is the reigning champ, so that's passable.

Love started the season on fire from 3, and he brings star power to the contest, so I understand that selection. I kind of agree with Joe Johnson, I would have rather seen Ray Allen in the contest again, although he probably did get an invite and turned it down.

• Owner

I disagree with guys like Goudelock and Novak being on the list. When you've played in only like 60% of the games and are getting like 10-15MPG at that, you just shouldn't be in the contest. James Jones is the reigning champ, so that's passable.

I understand that, but both Goudelock and Novak would be two to bet on for the Finals. If the idea is to find the best three-point shooter in the NBA, why not try and find the best three-point shooter in the NBA? Those two guys aren't getting big minutes because all they can do is shoot threes (or, in Goudelock's case, the FO is in love with Derek Fisher).

Love started the season on fire from 3, and he brings star power to the contest, so I understand that selection. I kind of agree with Joe Johnson, I would have rather seen Ray Allen in the contest again, although he probably did get an invite and turned it down.

I still don't like the fact that James Jones and his 11 minutes per game is in the contest when the Heat already have Chalmers..... I don't care if he is a reigning champion, Matt Bonner led the league last year in 3 point percentage and is still shooting lights out as us Dick Jefferson both of which get at least 20 mpg.

I hate the AS break mainly because it's just one big popularity contest, but just for once I'd like to see the players who actually deserve to be there. +1 on Korver, forgot about him!

Surprised Ammo struggled, but I love the Petrovic tribute.

http://l.yimg.com/j/assets/p/sp/getty/22/fullj.d39608f864d77c6b04158c8f8b30372e/d39608f864d77c6b04158c8f8b30372e-getty-139925733.jpg

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/anthony-morrow-drazen-petrovic1-530x346.jpg

Hope he's in it again next year.