Sprite Slam Dunk Contest

Real Deal

[expletive] THAT SHIT!

CBUD deserved that shit!

haha u can't be serious. It was either PG or JE...all of the dunks was ok, still was a weak dunk contest though but everybody did good. voted for JE.

Hahaha besides that two ball dunk from Evans he didn't do shit. Paul George shouldve won.

You tripping the dunk over Kevin Hart was crazy, he took off from near the elbow put one hand behind his head and didnt touch Hart...

You tripping the dunk over Kevin Hart was crazy, he took off from near the elbow put one hand behind his head and didnt touch Hart...

That dunk was ight. I mean, anybody could of dunked over K. Hart, but he should of took the hat off of Hart put it on his head then dunked, would of been better.

Edited by Hayes1

Correct me of I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure he put a hand on Harts shoulder just like every other dunker was doing. And dunking over Hart is basically dunking over nothing lol.

Correct me of I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure he put a hand on Harts shoulder just like every other dunker was doing. And dunking over Hart is basically dunking over nothing lol.

1 hand on the ball, 1 hand behind his head the whole time...unless he got a third hand

He put one hand behind his head once he was in the air but to take flight he used Harts shoulder. Nothing special about that dunk at alll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtjYXPxR59k

lol wrong he was the only one who use no leverage and that was the furthest distance anyone jumped from

Edited by flsh7718

Ok...lol I still don't get what's so special about that dunk. Maybe if he wasn't using a 4 footer it wouldve been something.

p diddy 5'7 K Hart 5-4, Evans dunk from one step in from the shoulder, it was one of the best dunks in the contest sadly