GM4: Miami at Indiana

:lol: could you imagine a Spurs vs Pacers finals. I'm pretty sure that series would be less watched then the Spurs vs Cavs back in 2007.

I've enjoyed watching the Spurs more this year than others. But yeah that series would probably be an easy sweep for the Spurs imo.

Bron is playing really well, like how hes getting great looks in the post.

Id put Hansborough on him and just let him shoot jumpers all game. :lol:

Lmao, he would drive right past Hansbrough

Where's Wade?

Spo is done. How the hell are you going to go small when the Pacers lineup is huge?

Well, he doesn't have a lot of options when his big rotation consists of Dexter Pittman, Joel Anthony, Eddy Curry and Udonis Haslem. Three well below average players and one average at best. Even then, Haslem is undersized.

I guess with Battier and Miller being liabilities out there (not sure about this game since I just turned it here) you might as well throw out some size but they all basically suck.

Wade? Granger is the one that has been starting shit the whole series...and its all an act, because he isn't known for doing that.

If Wade didn't shove Hibbert's arm off of him like he did none of that would have happened. It was a good clean foul. He had to get all bitchy about it for no reason.

Edited by Guru

If Wade didn't shove Hibbert's arm off of him like he did none of that would have happened. It was a good clean foul. He had to get all bitchy about it for no reason.

Pretty sure no one enjoyes being wrapped up in the air. Granger had no reason to step in but further his fake tough guy act.