GM4: Miami at Indiana

Haslem has been huge in this quarter. Indy is throwing everything at James and Wade daring the Heat role players to beat them. They would not hold onto this lead if not for Haslem finding his stroke again.

EDIT: And as I post this, he misses a jumper. Still, the point stands.

Yesssss....thank you Miami, take this back home and get a win there. This is exactly what Wade needed, and now people can get off his back and we can get back to Heat basketball.

Props to Haslem, coming up clutch when we needed.

Edited by SRV

What did LeBron finish with? 40/18/9? He did a fantastic job keeping Hibbert off the glass, especially in the 4th quarter.

One thing I didn't quite understand was why Vogel took out Collison. He was probably the best Pacer on the floor tonight and was playing great on both ends of the floor, yet he went back to George Hill down the stretch. I like Hill, but he was giving the Pacers nothing all night. I didn't like that move at all.

Not that I think the Pacers would've won the game had they kept Collison in, because I don't, but I don't understand why he was taken out. He was 10X better than Hill today.

Jesus Christ @ LeBron's stat line. But shouts to Wade and Haslem for waking up and closing this thing out. Also appreciate Mike Miller's toughness out there. He fought through everything and had some big defensive plays for us.

Reason Heat won both games 1 and 4 is foul trouble for Indy. Hibbert and West need to play a full game, and if that doesn't happen, then Indy loses its advantage.

This series is over. It was must-win for both teams.

Hibbert could've fouled out by the end of the third had the called him the right way.

• Like 1

Also, I forgot to mention in my latest post, I have no idea what Vogel was thinking going small late in the third and early in the fourth. I know Hibbert and West were both in foul trouble, but I still hate the decision to go small against Miami. The biggest advantage the Pacers have in this series is their size and length, especially with Bosh out, yet he threw that away and played right into Miami's hands by going small.

He also waited too long to bring them back in. Put them in earlier and trust that they will be able to avoid picking up their final two fouls. If they foul out, who cares, it is better than not having them on the floor when Miami was putting this game out of reach. There is no point in saving them if there is no game for them to come in and save.

He is a good coach, I'm definitely not trying to say otherwise, but those were two very big blunders by him tonight. At least in my opinion.

Hibbert could've fouled out by the end of the third had the called him the right way.

Seriously. I was yelling at the TV for fouls all game.

Also, I hope Miller is okay, he seemed a bit banged up. He played his heart out today, loved his effort today. Same with Haslem.

Seriously. I was yelling at the TV for fouls all game.

Also, I hope Miller is okay, he seemed a bit banged up. He played his heart out today, loved his effort today. Same with Haslem.

Between the fouls and the defensive 3 seconds that went uncalled I was yelling a bit too lol. Love what Miller did. You have to appreciate his toughness and effort out there.

Between the fouls and the defensive 3 seconds that went uncalled I was yelling a bit too lol. Love what Miller did. You have to appreciate his toughness and effort out there.

Haha, yeah, I remember one 3 second call that wasn't called where Hibbert was just camping in the paint for at least 6-8 seconds, maybe more.

I looked forward to going to ESPN.com and reading the comments, on Thursday it was over 2000 comments of shit talk, today its 500 comments of riding Lebron's jock..I love it.

LeBron James an Dwyane [expletive]ing Wade!! Loved their effort and both their stat-lines tonight, also loved how Haslem seems to finally have his stroke back that he's been missing all season long. Loved the whole teams mentality for the game today. Even Battier played good D on David West today. Great all around effort.

I'm sure you have that opinion any time the two teams play. Very biased statement.

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee492/decleated/heat/hibbert1.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llqie3QfSt1qcfl1zo1_500.png

Edited by Flash