GM4: Miami at Indiana

Granger is not the guy he is trying to be though, its all an act. When on Earth did Granger become such a bad ass who talks crap? I mean good for him, but any chance he gets to stick his chest out, he goes for it.

Pretty sure no one enjoyes being wrapped up in the air. Granger had no reason to step in but further his fake tough guy act.

Pretty sure no one enjoys being fouled period. Wtf did you want Hibbert to do? Let Wade lay it up? :lol:

This is playoff ball and that was a great foul. Wade got all bitchy, and Granger stepped in to back his teammate.

Pretty sure no one enjoys being fouled period. Wtf did you want Hibbert to do? Let Wade lay it up? :lol:

This is playoff ball and that was a great foul. Wade got all bitchy, and Granger stepped in to back his teammate.

Back up his teammate for what lmao, it was over and done with at that point.

He didn't need to defend anyone. No one got in Hibbert's face.

No, but someone grabbed his teammate's arm and threw it away in a complete overreaction (which is Wade's MO). Sticking up for a teammate comes indifferent shades.

Granger is not the guy he is trying to be though, its all an act. When on Earth did Granger become such a bad ass who talks crap? I mean good for him, but any chance he gets to stick his chest out, he goes for it.

If you're living something, how is it an act? Granger changed a lot this year, he's become more vocal and more of a leader. Sticking up for teammates is a part of that. And, I think, it's all because of West's example.

Actually, he has always been like this. He always acts tough, talks a lot of crap and shit like that. People just never realized it because nobody gave a damn about the Pacers for basically his entire career.

This really is nothing new.

• Like 1

Actually, he has always been like this. He always acts tough, talks a lot of crap and shit like that. People just never realized it because nobody gave a damn about the Pacers for basically his entire career.

This really is nothing new.

Thats probably why, I just assumed he decided to become a badass for this series lol

I have never seen a Pacers game unless they play the Heat

One thing that would worry me about the Heat's chances of holding onto this lead is just how hard LeBron and Wade have had to work to get the team back into the game. They are expending a lot of energy since the Heat aren't getting any easy baskets off of set plays. It is pretty much all LeBron creating off the bounce and Wade cutting and slashing.

Will they wear down in the 4th if they have to continue to exert so much energy? Especially since LeBron has to chase Granger around multiple screens defensively as well.

I know if I was a Miami fan I'd be hoping this lead will be as large as possible before Hibbert and West come back into the game.